Tim Johnson KTFO Mittrione (no media)

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Wow. This outcome surprised the hell out of me. I cant find any media for this fight or Valerie Louredas fight. It's like the event was blacked out

There was a headbutt that knocked Matt down. He didn’t recover while Tim was whaling on him.

There was a headbutt that knocked Matt down. He didn’t recover while Tim was whaling on him.
I’m wondering. Not arguing. Just wondering. How does a not full force “I’m going to smack the hell out of you with my skull on purrpose” just an “accidental” two clashes of the heads, cause more problems than a flush fist to the head? Just curious

Val was twerking after her win, she's so trashy but so hot

Its like impossible watching the bellator events after they have aired.... You can only stream them live OR pay for the PPV ofcourse. I think its a bad move by Bellator to restrict its content so hard. As a hardcore fan its hard to get interested enough to actually buy PPV's.

That accidental headbutt took a toll on meathead.

There were quite a few people right here at Sherdog following along with the fights last night in the Bellator Crosstalk thread. It was on Paramount network and DAZN, as usual.

Maybe you just missed out and it wasn't necessarily a media blackout?

Mitrione was rocked by a headbutt should be a NC imho

That ref was staring off into space apparently, 2nd headbutt he ignored.

Fight going like that kinda pissed me off.

Johnson did put a beating on the Mat tho. Even he said he got lucky the foul wasn't called.

I’m wondering. Not arguing. Just wondering. How does a not full force “I’m going to smack the hell out of you with my skull on purrpose” just an “accidental” two clashes of the heads, cause more problems than a flush fist to the head? Just curious
<{Joewithit}>
Whatever you just said is Tito levels of CTE.

Its like impossible watching the bellator events after they have aired.... You can only stream them live OR pay for the PPV ofcourse. I think its a bad move by Bellator to restrict its content so hard. As a hardcore fan its hard to get interested enough to actually buy PPV's.
Ahhh, maybe that's what TS meant by "no media".

Yeah, Bellator sucks more often than not these days. It's a shame, because having more quality orgs putting on fights can only be a good thing. Strikeforce was awesome, and early Bellator was pretty damn entertaining too, but lately they've been shitting the bed. Even when they have a couple intriguing fights, the piss poor pacing and bush league commentating and producing is so hard to sit through. The dazn deal is complete ass as well. Nobody's paying for that BS.

They've got a decent stable of fighters now, hopefully they'll pull it together someday.

Thank you Sherbros. You are the best

Saw the clip finally lol You're right the headbutt was a big factor. I wonder if the ref would've done something? Anyways I'm disappointed....

...That he shaved his moustache

Do you have paramount?

Back