Tim Johnson KTFO Mittrione (no media)

Why does Mitrione always have weird fights? lol. Double Knockdown with Fedor, ball kick to Kharitonov, then a weird mouthpiece situation that got him KO'd, now the headbutt thing. Can't the dude just have a normal fight?

I want to see Fedor v Mitrione 2 first one was a fluke.

I’m sorry you don’t understand. Have you ever seen someone grab someone by the head and intentionally hit them hard with a headbutt, ala street fight, how does not one of those strikes, but a glancing not too bad headbutt, cause more damage than a straight fist to the head?

Sorry you can’t read or comprehend bro

edit again so you can understand better you fuck. How does a not trying to hard to get a KO with a headbutt, but merely a glancing headbutt, cause more damage than the weapons made to cause that damage (the fists, the striking tools)

you fuck

sir, the Autism Center is down the road.

I’m wondering. Not arguing. Just wondering. How does a not full force “I’m going to smack the hell out of you with my skull on purrpose” just an “accidental” two clashes of the heads, cause more problems than a flush fist to the head? Just curious
your head is heavier and harder than your fist. Mma gloves are small and stiff, the tape and gauze under them for protection of the guy wearing them
Instead of his opponent, but still- it ends up not being as jarring as a head butt. Think of a head butt more in line with a good elbow strike

Why does Mitrione always have weird fights? lol. Double Knockdown with Fedor, ball kick to Kharitonov, then a weird mouthpiece situation that got him KO'd, now the headbutt thing. Can't the dude just have a normal fight?
Well, he did get normally grapple-fucked by Bader.

Back