Tim Elliot talks about Jared Papazian

War209

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Last edited:
I've never seen a fighter more hated by their peers than Papazian.

Everyone's he's fought has had a problem with him

Papazian sounds like a try hard douchebag.
Elliot sounds like a really cool dude to hang out with.

And holy shit Tim looks/sounds/talks/acts like Jens.
There has to be some relation

Lol "Does this mean we can't be friends?"

Elliott should get a first round sub here. And thank God he got a haircut, them braids were nasty

Jared Papazian is the one fighter in the UFC who gets on my nerves. The guy seems like a total dick who tries hard to look like a tough guy.

Hate to be "This guy" here, but sorry for all of you, but Jared's a legit fighter, especially for his record. He should take this one.

Sounds like The Sauna was trying to work its magic.

And holy shit Tim looks/sounds/talks/acts like Jens.
There has to be some relation
He took his powers like Mega Man.

elliotpulver.gif

Well, all I'm saying is Jared has the most impressive win between the two... In Abel Cullum, who's a great grappler in his own right... Where's he been? Anyone care or know? He'd be a perfect candidate for TUF and he'd most likely win the season.

Well, all I'm saying is Jared has the most impressive win between the two... In Abel Cullum, who's a great grappler in his own right... Where's he been? Anyone care or know? He'd be a perfect candidate for TUF and he'd most likely win the season.

I'm an Abel Cullum fan. Very exciting fighter, but also pretty inconsistent. He has lost to pretty much every name fighter that he has faced. I don't know where he is. All I know is that he hasn't fought in over a year. I'd be happy to see him added to the Dream NYE card.

I'm an Abel Cullum fan. Very exciting fighter, but also pretty inconsistent. He has lost to pretty much every name fighter that he has faced. I don't know where he is. All I know is that he hasn't fought in over a year. I'd be happy to see him added to the Dream NYE card.

All you know is about all I know. I also know that he lives over by Greg Jackson, so him and his brother could benefit from them sooo much! But yeah, Abel seems like the Shark around his gym... Which, we've seen with BJ may not be too great. But despite the results of the fights, he's got wicked potential. Good chin. And good submission offense and defense. I just hope he isn't discouraged/less motivated/less confident from his last 3 fights being losses.

Back