Tills weight

Does till make weight?

• Total voters
It’s totally possible I think Tibau would do like 20 in 2 days or something wack.

Till isn’t good at cutting weight though. So who knows
If there's two things those crazy Brazilians know how to do it's juice hard and cut hard.

Tibaureem was probably coming to camp at over 200 pounds.

About 16 hours and it's time for scales.

When the question is asked so seriously you know the guy should move up a weight class.

About 16 hours and it's time for scales.
Actually, as far as i know, the actual weigh-in that counts with real scales (not the ceremonial event on Friday late-afternoon) starts at 9am Friday morning (Dallas, TX) which is 5hrs and 48mins from now. It's 3:13am in Dallas right now.

No doubt someone will jump in if i'm wrong!

Also if Till misses weight this time, I believe he will immediately go to Middleweight 185lbs.
IF he makes weight, and wins the fight then he MIGHT have one more fight at 170lbs, but I can also see him immediately moving up to 185lbs even if he wins this fight against Woodley.

Actually, as far as i know, the actual weigh-in that counts with real scales (not the ceremonial event on Friday late-afternoon) starts at 9am Friday morning, which is 5hrs and 48mins from now. It's 3:13am in Dallas right now.

No doubt someone will jump in if i'm wrong!

Very interesting. Do you know is there coming some live stream for that?

I seriously do not understand how this works.
The fighter has a staff who can advice him
"Look here Darren (you can read with a british accent) you need to be 170 on this particular day. We should start the proccess earlier since you have a lot of weight to get rid of"
"But I want pancakes and I want them nooow!"

Very interesting. Do you know is there coming some live stream for that?
I am sure MMAJunkie.com will have live streaming of it and also MMAFighting.com
One or both of those sites generally live-streams it on Youtube.

"Look here Darren (you can read with a british accent) you need to be 170 on this particular day. We should start the proccess earlier since you have a lot of weight to get rid of"
he was 174.5lbs at weigh-in for his last fight just 3.5months ago against Thompson.

So this time to be able to become WW champion he MUST hit a max of 170.0lbs and thats a full 4.5lbs less than he made 3months ago.
So...logically (logic?!?!) he *should* have reduced his "out of camp" bodyweight (muscle and/or fat loss, NOT water loss) by at least 4.5lbs to stand a chance this time around. (Even so it was a ROUGH cut and the video that was shot and released was not good in any way. He was being lifted off the ground by 2 other people after he collapsed).
But I don't think he has reduced out-of-camp bodyweight enough. Just my view, I may be wrong.
-- He says his gf's medical probs screwed up his weight-cut for the Thompson fight. I'm not sure I buy that story to be honest.

Hey, more power to him if he makes it. I think the weigh-in is 1.5 or 2hours long, so it should wrap at 11am Dallas time (I think).

Last edited:
I am sure MMAJunkie.com will have live streaming of it and also MMAFighting.com
One or both of those sites generally live-streams it on Youtube.

Nice, thanks for information buddy.

He already solved the weight issue by telling press he would slap the next guy who asks him about weight.

boy I miss the live weighins ...
you can still watch them!
As per one of my other posts, they're live-streamed by several MMA sites. Have a dig around and it should be live-streamed from 9am Dallas time for 1.5 or 2hrs.

looking forward to Till blaming everyone but himself for his miss today.

add option "goes blind because his eyes ...
tenor.gif

<Huh2>

Back