Tills weight

Does till make weight?

• Total voters
Makes weight.

He may be English but he isn't dumb enough to miss weight again...so soon.

He should make it if he's 182 now but we've seen him fail before so anything can happen.

Makes weight and takes the Strap!

If he's actually 182, then he should definitely be able to make it. He was definitely heavier than that at this point in fight week his last time out. 12 lbs of water weight (6.5% of his weight) is not that significant of a cut at all.

Odds are in his favour for making weight because a) he's done it more often than not, b) he's been setting this up in Vegas w/ the UFC, c) he's determined AF. However if he's only at 182 after initiating the water cut, then he's probably screwed. And he has no control over his body shutting down.

Till's an interesting mix of things – tries to be really honest, but at the same time comes across as quite naive. Really resolute & determined, but that seems to override his intelligence & what his body is telling him (last cut). It's kind of a recipe for disaster.

wont make weight. beats woodley. woodley stays champ. division in limbo. ufc deserves it.

They'll probably scrap the fight if Till misses tbh because why even give the guy a chance to beat the champ when he's not even in the weight class? This isn't Silva vs Lutter anymore.

The actual dehydration hasn't started yet. It's all diet, cardio and water loading at this point. If he's that close, he'll be fine unless his body shuts down. He's still young enough to survive several more extreme cuts.

The actual dehydration hasn't started yet. It's all diet, cardio and water loading at this point. If he's that close, he'll be fine unless his body shuts down. He's still young enough to survive several more extreme cuts.
Yeah based on the comments people have zero clue how weight cutting works. The fighters want to over hydrate so their body flushes water easily when you start to cut. You want to be dehydrated for as little time possible. Till will start using the sauna today/night and hope to wake up close to on weight tomorrow morning. If he's off, he'll shed the last pound or two in the morning. He isn't dehydrating all week lol

he should be fine barring he messes up and eats something he shouldnt or his body is just done cutting to 170...

I'm trying to stay optimistic and say he'll make it but I am no fool, he could easily fuck this up.

Makes weight but it’s very weak and gets beat early in the fight, within the first 2.

178 lbs - Strap bout to be Scoused!

It's looking like Till will make the weight no problem .

I'm 99% sure he will make weight as this is the most important fight of his life and he seems to be taking it as seriously as possible.

If he wins, I completely expect him to miss weight for his next fight.

Hes 182 as of today he told an interviewer. His fights on the 8th thats what 1 and a half days is that possible thats fuckin retarded

It’s totally possible I think Tibau would do like 20 in 2 days or something wack.

Till isn’t good at cutting weight though. So who knows

I'm 99% sure he will make weight as this is the most important fight of his life and he seems to be taking it as seriously as possible.

If he wins, I completely expect him to miss weight for his next fight.
I'll bet my house he moves to MW immediately if he wins. He was saying in one of his interviews how he wants to be done with the crazy weight cutting but his coach wants him to defend the strap.

Back