Till & Woodleys official weigh in video

Eyvv0YM.jpg
Top tier meme-age my brother

Some slight drama....Till crushes this cut (169lbs) for a change, and gives the critics (myself included) a nice double bird on the scale. Till looks quite thin, but nice to see him silence us on this weigh-in:

Woodley initially misses by a pound, then strips down bucky nekked and hits the 170 mark. Tyron looking in good shape, but a little rough:

Good news is, our main is on with no controversy!

Now that Till has made weight, I can officially say he's gettin' it.

Interesting that Woodley has flirted with the idea of moving up to 185 too. He's 36 now though, so how long does he have left? Surely he'd wanna get out the game well before he is 40.

Both look ready to go. It's amazing how much age Till cuts when he cuts weight. Dude looks 10 years younger.

Why's everybody talking like Till needs to eat a shit ton when Woodley is the one that looked like death? I was wondering if he was going to miss weight or not after seeing him in the embedded videos, he sounded very hoarse as well. Probably wants to be bigger for this fight (he's shook).

and woodly misses weight initially damn bro

Why in hell do they use shitty hand-operated scales?

Glad both guys made weight. I’m a fan of both, but I think this is Till’s fight. Woodley is always a counter overhand away from winning though.

Back