Till & Woodleys official weigh in video

Woah what a hero with the birds and all. He made it a big deal by continually missing and now yet he complains when he gets asked the question. Simple, make weight or move up.

In saying that I hope he stiffens Tyquil.

what was all that shit on his right arm? looked like he's been shooting up. how that guy screw up Woodley's weigh in. No way skivvies weigh a pound

My theory is that Tyron's shorts were originally Till's earlier in the day.

Maybe it's cuz my moms a scouser born but man I can't get enough of Till. He's genuinely a nutter but a semi controlled unhinged one. Like this guy doesn't trash talk, it's just who he is. I guess as a somewhat dysfunctional person, it's refreshing to see someone be themselves even when the camera is on.

Oh you'd be surprised
Then why was Woodley so surprised when the scale said 171? Clearly he was fully expecting to weigh 170.

Those scales don't calculate to the quarter pound.

Then why was Woodley surprised when the scale said 171? Clearly he was fully expecting for it to say 170.

Those scales don't calculate to the quarter pound.
Yeah, the scales do.

And woodley was probably surprised because the scale upstairs said 170. Actually him being 170 naked speaks to the accuracy of these cuts. Telling you, fighters don't cut an ounce more than they need to, especially the ones with bigger cuts.

There should be "natural" weight classes or something. Its no fun when one of the fighters is clearly a different weight class unless its an open weight grand prix.

My theory is that Tyron's shorts were originally Till's earlier in the day.
My theory is that Tyron peed himself thinking about the fight tomorrow, that's why his shorts were heavier.

Yeah, the scales do.

And woodley was probably surprised because the scale upstairs said 170. Actually him being 170 naked speaks to the accuracy of these cuts. Telling you, fighters don't cut an ounce more than they need to, especially the ones with bigger cuts.
Either way, what i'm saying is Till most likely wanted to be extra sure there is no fuck up. Imagine the reaction if he left to the official weigh in at 170 for the official scale to say he's 170.5.

I don't think he'd torture himself any more than necessary just to send a message.

I was rooting for Woodley but would not be mad if Till gets it done especially it dominate fashion. Part of me is rooting for the young man.

Either way, what i'm saying is Till most likely wanted to be extra sure there is no fuck up. Imagine the reaction if he left to the official weigh in at 170 for the official scale to say he's 170.5.

I don't think he'd torture himself any more than necessary just to send a message.
Yeah plus he said something that he likes to enjoy a coke before weigh ins so je shoots for 169.

I want Till to win.

Can't stand Woodley since he started playing the victim card during every interview.

Till seemed pumped!

2u3y1s8.gif

"Put your pants back on, baby"
<6>
I dont know if that was his mom or girlfriend/wife, BUT I think he probably knows he needs to put his underwear back on. Thanks for the heads up bitch

lol we get two different vibes from Darren then, especially considering how pissed he was at all the questions in the lead up to the fight

Aw well, the fight is on and that's all that matters!

Back