Till/Woodley stare down. Woodley dwarfed.

Don't forget, even with that massive size advantage, Till couldn't finish three different dudes who aren't even in the UFC anymore. Last guy to beat Tyron is the current best WW in the world and would crush Till as well. The hype train is going off the rails in this fight.

Till is one big mother fucker, naturally broad as shit! Never thought I'd see myself cheer a scouser on but he's quality haha.

I have a feeling Tyron is gonna beat his ass!

Till is intentionally posturing up to make himself look bigger thats just something he does, he talked about doing it during the Wonderboy fight too. With that said he has no right to be fighting for a title at 170 when hes missing weight twice and didnt win his last fight in a dominant way.

it's not smart. if they both actually fight, till can win this fight, especially coming overweight
Woodley would still have the belt and that is all that matters.

If Till misses weight and he wins he makes 20% of Tills purse on top of his regular win money.

Till wasn’t that much bigger than Thompson who wasn’t that much bigger than Woodley.

Looks like he’s in 6 inch heels.
how the fuck was thompson bigger than woodley?? woodley absolutely dwarfed him n terms of size. I hope you meant height.

darren till looks a bit chubby. I think Woodley is going to flatline him.

Till is a middleweight. He is similar to Gastelum and Whittaker. They started at WW and realised they needed to move up. Relying on Till has disaster written all over it. Even if he captures the belt, how long will it be before he loses it on the fucking scale 24 hours out from a PPV main event?!

you mean the struggle where right during his weight cut his GF had to be taken to emergency and treated for something? yeah I couldnt possibly imagine how he could make the weight without that struggle either.......

lol if he doesnt make weight for this fight ...THEN you tools have room to talk, Dana 100% accepted Till's reasons for not making weight that time, he said so immediately and then went on to give Till a TS...so obviously he completely accepts what happened as a misfortune, if Dana got past it, given how he feels about people missing weight, dont you think some of you knobs should let it go??? at least for now? lol
He started to go blind the last time he tried to make 170, that was just over 2 months ago.

Now we are supposed to expect him to be able to make it just 3 months later?

Don’t get me wrong, I like Till and I am stoked for this fight. I just think it is a huge risk on the UFCs part.

Pretty big risk on Till’s health as well.

Woodley would still have the belt and that is all that matters.

If Till misses weight and he wins he makes 20% of Tills purse on top of his regular win money.
great way to still be the champ.he wouldn't be respected anymore

Till is a middleweight. He is similar to Gastelum and Whittaker. They started at WW and realised they needed to move up. Relying on Till has disaster written all over it. Even if he captures the belt, how long will it be before he loses it on the fucking scale 24 hours out from a PPV main event?!
165 175

Wonderboy is same height as Till, Wonderboy has longer arms/legs tho

Nothing new for Woodley, he probably win a very boring fight once again lol

at this weight class size advantage won't be a problem for Woodley..

great way to still be the champ.he wouldn't be respected anymore
Why wouldn’t he be respected if he got beat by a guy who missed weight and is clearly in the wrong weight class?

He would probably gain more respect for taking the fight against an opponent who missed weight. If he beat a Till who missed weight that would do wonders for his career and I think this is a very winnable fight for Woodley.

3vMDy2y.jpg

Tyron is a dense WW. Walks around at 200 lbs (give or take).

HOW IS TILL SO BIG?!

He has to be well above 200 lbs! Why would you willingly cut that much weight?

Why wouldn’t he be respected if he got beat by a guy who missed weight and is clearly in the wrong weight class?

He would probably gain more respect for taking the fight against an opponent who missed weight. If he beat a Till who missed weight that would do wonders for his career and I think this is a very winnable fight for Woodley.
what if woodley gets KTFO? would you still respect him? not that you would shit on him but he would be mocked by everyone. like rockhold was when he was KTFO by romero, even though romero missed weight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back