Till/Woodley stare down. Woodley dwarfed.

I just can’t imagine how he could possibly make weight after the struggle he had cutting for his last fight.

Tyron knows this. He is smart and he took a fight that will probably end up being a non title fight.
you mean the struggle where right during his weight cut his GF had to be taken to emergency and treated for something? yeah I couldnt possibly imagine how he could make the weight without that struggle either.......

lol if he doesnt make weight for this fight ...THEN you tools have room to talk, Dana 100% accepted Till's reasons for not making weight that time, he said so immediately and then went on to give Till a TS...so obviously he completely accepts what happened as a misfortune, if Dana got past it, given how he feels about people missing weight, dont you think some of you knobs should let it go??? at least for now? lol

Till isn’t a big guy per se but he’s sloppy big right now for 170

I hope Till loses his sense of smell during the weight cut.

you mean the struggle where right during his weight cut his GF had to be taken to emergency and treated for something? yeah I couldnt possibly imagine how he could make the weight without that struggle either.......

lol if he doesnt make weight for this fight ...THEN you tools have room to talk, Dana 100% accepted Till's reasons for not making weight that time, he said so immediately and then went on to give Till a TS...so obviously he completely accepts what happened as a misfortune, if Dana got past it, given how he feels about people missing weight, dont you think some of you knobs should let it go??? at least for now? lol
Sure, but that wasn't the first time Till missed weight. He missed weight by 6 pounds last year as well. He also brags about being a LHW and that the amount of weight he cuts should be illegal. He's 25 years old now and its only gonna get tougher and tougher to make 170... And this is the first time he actually has to make championship weight. It's certainly possible that he makes weight, but there's also a very decent chance he doesn't.

Last edited:
Till looks like he's 220lbs...

It's certainly possible that he makes weight, but there's also a very decent change he doesn't.

Great point, Joe.
It's certainly possible that Till will KO Woodley, but there's also a chance he won't.
These are facts.

I got Till in this. Tyron’s been way too emotional over the past 6 months. He will bring bitterness into the cage and it’ll get his bum ass KO’d.

Why don't fighters call him on this bullshit. The guy is a fraud. Fighting two divisions below .The fraud can't even make weight and gets a title shot.

Dude is huge... Looking like Tom Cruise with a date.

My God. I'm almost more interested in seeing if Till makes weight than watching them actually fight.

I'm all for getting good fights but honestly, the UFC has become such a circus that I'll find it hilarious if Till misses weight again and the fight is off.

I may be the only one genuinely happy we're getting this fight next

I feel for Colby and his stripping was unjustified but

I cannot wait to see Till KO Tyquill

Till better keep his word that he will make weight. So sick of that game ruining fights and giving undue advantage.

I'm damn stoked for this scrap!

Wouldn’t mind seeing woodley lose title, but don’t understand why till is getting s title shot

Back