Till will win and here's why

Take your double yellows and piss off already. There can only be 1 killashaw.

You bet your candy ass we cannot coexist, junior. But screw that, in about 25 years you become the BW champion for a second time, so look forward to that.

Till probably has a slight advantage because he's meaningfully bigger and can implement an anti-grappling game with a pretty high level of skill against a guy he's a better striker than.

Not because Woodley changed a dirty diaper.

Some of you are really weird with narratives and "stories" instead of just looking at the skills and abilities fighters bring to the cage.

Can't wait for the scrap. Rooting for the champ.
WAR WOOODLEY

This entire thread is ridiculous.

They will fight tomorrow. Some of you will be right and some of you will be wrong.

I just hope it’s a good scrap.

I already made a point about this topic, and here it is:

You can not expect to be mentally prepared to face that sight in the octagon chasing after you.

AcUOWcD.png

Yup, looks like a retard

Damn...that's ty's wife? Not trying to be disrespectful but damn. I mean...damn

I already made a point about this topic, and here it is:

You can not expect to be mentally prepared to face that sight in the octagon chasing after you.

AcUOWcD.png

Something about the wide eyes and raised brows. Like a constant state of agitation, and killing you is the only catharsis. No wonder they call him the Gorilla.

Damn...that's ty's wife? Not trying to be disrespectful but damn. I mean...damn
Several kids will do that to a lady.

Also, it's probably uncomfortable napping with a wig on so she's gone with the colour option to stay fashionable. Bless her.

He was correct about the distraction of his family. Ruthless and I don't agree with it but he's been training his arse off with one goal in mind - the fight.

Woodley on the other hand has been playing house wife while his wife takes a nap:

View attachment 432783

View attachment 432785

View attachment 432787

Till even has people taking care of his food for him.

View attachment 432789

Those percentages add up. If Woodley is taking care of 2 kids, doing the dishes, and feeding himself that's 3 hours a day wasted. Typical camp is 8 weeks. That's 168 hours worth of extra work Till is getting in vs. Woodley. That's not even factoring in the added stress. Kids will ruin your life and if Woodley loses they will have ruined his.

Eat a crow, degenerate.
The REAL father, that doesn't run away from famoly responsibilities, wins big time.

Till just got beat by a house wife.

<Lmaoo>

He was correct about the distraction of his family. Ruthless and I don't agree with it but he's been training his arse off with one goal in mind - the fight.

Woodley on the other hand has been playing house wife while his wife takes a nap:

View attachment 432783

View attachment 432785

View attachment 432787

View attachment 432789

Those percentages add up. If Woodley is taking care of 2 kids, doing the dishes, and feeding himself that's 3 hours a day wasted. Typical camp is 8 weeks. That's 168 hours worth of extra work Till is getting in vs. Woodley. That's not even factoring in the added stress. Kids will ruin your life and if Woodley loses they will have ruined his.
giphy.gif

View attachment 432783

View attachment 432785

View attachment 432787

View attachment 432789

TWood was a beast tonight.

Back