Till will win and here's why

Kid Killashaw

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was correct about the distraction of his family. Ruthless and I don't agree with it but he's been training his arse off with one goal in mind - the fight.

Woodley on the other hand has been playing house wife while his wife takes a nap:

upload_2018-9-7_13-4-35.png

upload_2018-9-7_13-5-22.png

upload_2018-9-7_13-6-27.png

Till even has people taking care of his food for him.

upload_2018-9-7_13-7-31.png

Those percentages add up. If Woodley is taking care of 2 kids, doing the dishes, and feeding himself that's 3 hours a day wasted. Typical camp is 8 weeks. That's 168 hours worth of extra work Till is getting in vs. Woodley. That's not even factoring in the added stress. Kids will ruin your life and if Woodley loses they will have ruined his.

Dude won't even make weight

You owe me 30 seconds of my life back.

Woodly seems very put out by tills confidence

After watching the last embedded i now feel for Tyquill.
I couldn't stand the mere 30 seconds it took for those two obese ladies to stop rambling about "Muh Lurd heavenly father"
Woodley looked like he wanted to shoot himself

Look I don't like it whenever Tyron whines.

I don't like it when he does boring fights.

But you guys are seriously just looking for stuff. Tyron seems fine. He isn't shaken, he's not nervous. He knows Till is confident, and there's no reason for him not to be. This is nothing more than a WW champion doing a weight cut. He also has a family. Oh wow. Crazy. Who could have predicted he'd spend time with his family.

This is almost as bad as CNN

They are both being cowardly.

Till doesn't even try to make weight because he needs it as a crutch if he loses. He knows Woodley will fight him if he misses weight. If he loses well oh well he wasnt getting the belt anyway.

Tyron will rather face a till who misses weight rather than fight an Usman who makes weight. He won't risk his title against Usman but he will take a fight against an overweight Till where his title isn't even on the line.

I hope both of these guys KO each other for the sake of the business. Tyron has changed and is super scared to lose his belt and Till is going to move up anyway.

They are both being cowardly.

Till doesn't even try to make weight because he needs it as a crutch if he loses. He knows Woodley will fight him if he misses weight. If he loses well oh well he wasnt getting the belt anyway.

Tyron will rather face a till who misses weight rather than fight an Usman who makes weight. He won't risk his title against Usman but he will take a fight against an overweight Till where his title isn't even on the line.

I hope both of these guys KO each other for the sake of the business. Tyron has changed and is super scared to lose his belt and Till is going to move up anyway.
I agree with this. I hate when fighters do this and look to hold the belt rather than doing what got them there in the first place. Tyron has done it and it was for all to see in the Maia and Thompson fights.

200w.webp
You truly serious with this..? First that's not his wife napping that's a young man in a doo rag probably his son. You think being a family man who fights to feed his family is distracted, but the man who seems to forget he even has a family and is seems interested in feeding himself and still can't make weight.

Tyron has been Champ & family man for sometime now I think he's got the family & business thing on lock, Till not so much...

Last edited:
Yeah unfortunately for Woodley he cares and isn't a sociopath who doesn't care about his GF(s) & children like Till. Inherent loser.

If Till wins the division is still total trash. If Woodley wins the division is still trash. This should be one of the larger "who cares?" title fights

I agree with this. I hate when fighters do this and look to hold the belt rather than doing what got them there in the first place. Tyron has done it and it was for all to see in the Maia and Thompson fights.

Yeah Tyron has gone soft. I'm fully expecting till to come in heavy and KO him and cause a clusterfuck with the belt.

200w.webp
You truly serious with this..? First that;s not his wife napping that's a young man in a doo rag probably his son. You think being a family man who fights to feed his family is distracted, but the man who seems to forget he even has a family and is seems interested in feeding himself and still can't make weight.

Tyron has been Champ & family man for sometime now I think he's got the family & business thing on lock, Till not so much...
That's a wig cap Payne.

He does have the balance on lock down but there are always fresh lions coming up and sometimes the old dogs lose that hunger. Till is putting everything behind him to do what he can to achieve his goals. Woodley isn't.

He was correct about the distraction of his family. Ruthless and I don't agree with it but he's been training his arse off with one goal in mind - the fight.

Woodley on the other hand has been playing house wife while his wife takes a nap:

View attachment 432783

View attachment 432785

View attachment 432787

Till even has people taking care of his food for him.

View attachment 432789

Those percentages add up. If Woodley is taking care of 2 kids, doing the dishes, and feeding himself that's 3 hours a day wasted. Typical camp is 8 weeks. That's 168 hours worth of extra work Till is getting in vs. Woodley. That's not even factoring in the added stress. Kids will ruin your life and if Woodley loses they will have ruined his.
Are you trying to tell me that that is Tyron’s wife lying down there?

Taking care of kids can be a real pain; Tyron might unload that frustration on Till.

I already made a point about this topic, and here it is:

You can not expect to be mentally prepared to face that sight in the octagon chasing after you.

AcUOWcD.png

Back