Till vs Woodley size comparison. (With Paulo Borrachinha and Mike Perry)

Lower center of gravity plus doomfist

I'm rooting for Till myself, he gives me like Mcgregor vibes almost

Till next to Paulo...

Paulo next to Perry...

Perry next to Woodley...

Mike-Perry_Tyron_Woodley_seminar.jpg

Conclusion:

3vMDy2y.jpg

Even Til looks small next to Rumble though

First Woodley fight I won't be completely disappointed if he wins.

After the fight he had with Thompson he still gives you McGregor vibes?
Okay that one might've shot the vibes a good bit. But I think him and thompson with their styles clashing just didn't make for anything too exciting

Till has no chance at making 170 lbs in 5 weeks.

Not too late to move WW to 175 lbs. If not, I don't think Woodley will fight a short notice fill in or fight non-title vs Till.

Dallas is likely looking at Nico vs Shevy main event.

Borrachinha ducking that WW division confirmed

Woodley will claim Till is racist for pounding his lips shut.

Till will re-invigorate the WW division if he gets the Win.

It opens up alot more exciting fights in the division and will make the Title fights interesting again.

WW has gone stale at the top with woodley holding the belt and Wonderboy eliminating all the contenders.

Till v Colby
Till v RDA
Till v Ponz

Woodley will also have to get back to fighting aggressively if he loses the belt. Opens up even more good match ups.

It will give the division the shake up it needs.

D6AI7t02c8ROipgvhd_1Bl2GJO3-k4A17GembgH0gmI.jpg

Woodley is tiny for a modern welterweight. He would even be small for the Hughes era. He's not as muscular as people assume either. When he's not flexed, he's skinnier than Mike Perry with a narrower frame. Whittaker is also one of the smallest middleweights on the roster. All the champs are manlets now so bow to your new overlords.

Going to be interesting. Till having problem making weight might have to start cutting height too....

D6AI7t02c8ROipgvhd_1Bl2GJO3-k4A17GembgH0gmI.jpg

Woodley is tiny for a modern welterweight. He would even be small for the Hughes era. He's not as muscular as people assume either. When he's not flexed, he's skinnier than Mike Perry with a narrower frame. Whittaker is also one of the smallest middleweights on the roster. All the champs are manlets now so bow to your new overlords.
Yeah most of woodley size is in his glutes and thighs, he is 5 foot 7, not 5 foot 9, like listed.

Even more impressive if you see how small he actually is and still beats these bigger men.

Back