Till vs Woodley size comparison. (With Paulo Borrachinha and Mike Perry)

I’ve met both Woodley and Till.

Met Woodley right after he first fought Jay Hieron. Woodley looked like a good sized 170er. He is 5’7-8” at most.

Till met him last year. I can’t believe he makes 170. He legit seemed like same size and height as Brian stann or Chael, just smaller skull and jaw.

D6AI7t02c8ROipgvhd_1Bl2GJO3-k4A17GembgH0gmI.jpg

Woodley is tiny for a modern welterweight. He would even be small for the Hughes era. He's not as muscular as people assume either. When he's not flexed, he's skinnier than Mike Perry with a narrower frame. Whittaker is also one of the smallest middleweights on the roster. All the champs are manlets now so bow to your new overlords.

Na sorry but your wrong bro. Shredded people look small in t shirt and jeans, everyone knows this. He's exactly as muscular as we imagine. He's 5'7 and cuts from 190 lbs with very low bodyfat. He's a jacked black boy, deal with it

Till went blind during one of his weight cuts, he's doing the Anthony Johnson.... i honestly don't see the point, cutting weight like that effects your endurance, you'll be stronger, but you'll get tired twice as fast.

I’ve met both Woodley and Till.

Met Woodley right after he first fought Jay Hieron. Woodley looked like a good sized 170er. He is 5’7-8” at most.

Till met him last year. I can’t believe he makes 170. He legit seemed like same size and height as Brian stann or Chael, just smaller skull and jaw.

It looks like he cuts from 220 to 225ish.
Dude will be forced to fight at 185 in a few years I reckon.

GettyImages_962656394.0.jpg

Same height as Wonderboy, who lost to Woodley. How's that for size mmath. Funny thread though.

It looks like he cuts from 220 to 225ish.
Dude will be forced to fight at 185 in a few years I reckon.
Idk about how heavy he gets, but he definitely gets over 200 lbs easily.

Till and Holloway both had me baffled how they make weight after meeting them.

Whos the ripped old man in duck shorts next to short Platinum while he sports a wooody

Like a JK Simmons type bod

Hey man thats cruel that is exactly how my body looks “insert sadface gif”

If Till’s eyes were any closer, he’d be cyclops

Glad somebody else said it.

Dude looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome.

Last edited:
Till has no chance at making 170 lbs in 5 weeks.

Not too late to move WW to 175 lbs. If not, I don't think Woodley will fight a short notice fill in or fight non-title vs Till.

Dallas is likely looking at Nico vs Shevy main event.
yes they should create 165 and consequentially create 175. but good point, I think its like 90% of chance that he DOESN'T make weight. 170 ffs, he never did that in his career, last fight he came in at 174 pounds or something. and on SHORT NOTICE? jesus..... he will come in overweight and woodley won't take the fight. if he does for some miracle, I will be praying for till to KO him

Meh.

Woodley's a manlet, but it doesn't matter with the way he fights.

He has legit wrestling, one punch KO power, and is strong as fuck.
I want to be on your side, but imo Till takes it.

Meh.

Woodley's a manlet, but it doesn't matter with the way he fights.

He has legit wrestling, one punch KO power, and is strong as fuck.

True, but that didn't stop Rory from beating him. That said, Till's grappling is much less proven than Rory's, so Woodley may use a lot more wrestling than he usually does. And of course there's Till's weight-cutting woes.

Till is gonna overwhelm Woodley with pressure strikes

Back