Till Has Officially Become More Annoying Than Tyron Woodley.

Need the pic of till smiling and showing off that horrible tattoo

Fuck! THANK YOU! Just fuckin' spit out whatever you're holding in your mouth, dude. It's like he's got some tobacco, or shit, he's holding in his mouth, but he doesn't want to let that stop him from talking.
Shit is almost unbearable for the brief moments I hear him speak.
that fella's voice>>>>>>>>>the nasal whine of a murican woman. {<hhh]

Imagine him and Conor trying to talk shit to each other.

Till is definitely the more annoying fighter and a douchebag for fighting at 170.

Till will be at 185 before long. Hendricks, Rumble, Gastelum tried to make 170 and failed too many times and were told to move up. Why the new UFC ownership has allowed Till, Romero, Dern to blatantly miss weight and enter the cage with a weight advantage and not having to cut all the way down as did their opponent is an unfair advantage. Dern would have to cut off an arm to make 115.

I like Darren Till because he's honest, but I dont like the way UFC is shoving him down our throats, why can't he just have an organic rise to stardom?
Honest?..
You mean the guy , who lied about missing weight only once and attempted to cheat on scales?
Bieng rude and screaming in the mic doesn't equal being honest

I can't stand his voice...

Colin fans incoming to point out how that is a different accent and Till isn't from their proud country of Ireland, straight from their basement on their computer in their parents house in Brockton Massachusetts.

Imagine Tyron knocking him out in the first round with that anvil he calls a right hand.

Have we seen Till's chin tested yet? He better have a good one.

I think this should have been clear since that dreadful and annoying post fight interview after the Wonderboy fight

Training in your spare time is different than training 3x a day every day to fight another trained killer in front of the world.

One is fun for most people, while the other would be nerve wracking for most people. There's plenty of fighters who hate fighting and training.

Why is Till lucky? Because he was bold enough to chase his dreams instead of settling for making sandwiches at Subway?
He's lucky because he has the talent / luck to do something very few people get to do, and he was exposed to that thing at an early age (probably). You make it sound like every average Joe on the street can be a professional fighter. Working a 9-5 for relative pennies EVERY week is way harder than doing a fight camp for 6 weeks for large sums of money and fame. Also, a couple of months ago he was bragging about weight cutting and that it should be illegal, now he's complaining like a bitch.

Oddly... have to agree. I don’t remember the last time I didn’t watch a countdown or ppv... this fight is by no means the worst card ever, but for some reason I have a really low level of interest...

It’s okay to agree with me :)

I’m really never this negative

Back