Till Has Officially Become More Annoying Than Tyron Woodley.

yeah his voice is annoying but that post fight speach he gave after the woodley victory was the cringiest thing ive ever seen.

Till looks and acts like someone who would get the shit kicked out him everyday in highschool.

Lmao I really doubt anyone was kicking the shit out of him in high school.

He's been fighting pro since he was 15.

If being a pro fighter was an easier job than working a 9-5, everyone would be a pro fighter instead of working a 9-5.
I’m talking about fun, not whether it’s easier. There are people who train for fun in their spare time, nobody in their right mind gets a 9-5 for fun (except Shane Carwin). Till is lucky, he shouldn’t whine so much. Makes him seem like a little bitch.

Don't let me down till. You better miss weight i got skrilla out there in 209 on this sucker bet.

I’m talking about fun, not whether it’s easier. There are people who train for fun in their spare time, nobody in their right mind gets a 9-5 for fun (except Shane Carwin). Till is lucky, he shouldn’t whine so much. Makes him seem like a little bitch.

Training in your spare time is different than training 3x a day every day to fight another trained killer in front of the world.

One is fun for most people, while the other would be nerve wracking for most people. There's plenty of fighters who hate fighting and training.

Why is Till lucky? Because he was bold enough to chase his dreams instead of settling for making sandwiches at Subway?

Official?
Like with a certificate?

Annoying or not...
I think we gonna have a new WW champ after this weekend (if he makes weight)...

Lol, the only crying I have seen has been here on SD.

his crying about weigjt cutting not wanting to train, etc... Who the fuck told him to fight at welterweight?

This shit has become more annoying than tyrones blaiming everything on race and whining like a drama queen.
b game all time.gif

I don't know if it's a great reason to hate Till...but he says "fuck" too often and in situations that don't require use of the F-word. It's mildly annoying.

Jarl

Its a shame that weight issues have become the focus of this fight, even tho i like till, hes got noone to blame but himself for missing weight vs wonderboy. I still think and hope he kos the most boring champ ever

This guy is from England but he doesn’t speak English?

Fuck! THANK YOU! Just fuckin' spit out whatever you're holding in your mouth, dude. It's like he's got some tobacco, or shit, he's holding in his mouth, but he doesn't want to let that stop him from talking.
Shit is almost unbearable for the brief moments I hear him speak.

It blows my mind how an ENGLISH guy literally cant speak ENGLISH clearly.

They’ve both been annoying since their ufc debut.

I’ve said this in every Woodley/Till thread and I’ll say it again: two boring, unlikeable guys. Who cares about this fight?

Don't let me down till. You better miss weight i got skrilla out there in 209 on this sucker bet.

Yea?

I got a Sherdog bet regarding timidity from both.

We betting a ham sandwich.

#realtalk

They’ve both been annoying since their ufc debut.

I’ve said this in every Woodley/Till thread and I’ll say it again: two boring, unlikeable guys. Who cares about this fight?
Oddly... have to agree. I don’t remember the last time I didn’t watch a countdown or ppv... this fight is by no means the worst card ever, but for some reason I have a really low level of interest...

These guys are boring so they need to create weight-issue 'drama'.

Fuck! THANK YOU! Just fuckin' spit out whatever you're holding in your mouth, dude. It's like he's got some tobacco, or shit, he's holding in his mouth, but he doesn't want to let that stop him from talking.
Shit is almost unbearable for the brief moments I hear him speak.
Make no mistake. ALL scousers sound that way.

I like Darren Till because he's honest, but I dont like the way UFC is shoving him down our throats, why can't he just have an organic rise to stardom?

Now that bisbing is gone I think they're desperate to have another fighter from the U. K. It's all about the money these day unfortunately.

Back