ticking clock for men

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
When your a dude I would say your prime is basically 17-35 with emphasis on 25-35 since by then you have a job and your shit together.

I then think maybe it is in a mans best interests to stay single until mid 30s and shack up with a young 20 something.

Do whatever you want man.

Lol. Gotta love the incel threads on the dog.

Shacking up with a young 20 something when you're creeping towards your grave would be fine for a month or two, but eventually that young 20 something is going to want to do young 20 something things, and all her young 20 something friends are going to be there, silently judging you, giving her pitying looks as you shuffle around next to her in your shabby old guy clothes, talking about old guy TV and old guy music they've never heard of.

Then there's your family and friends who'll be all supportive to your face while you explain how smart she is and how you both have so much in common; but once you've stuttered off on your new Harley with your hairplugs blowing in the wind, the same question will be asked over and over again - what the hell is going on there?

The only way to avoid any of that would be to only ever meet this young 20 something in secret. Never go anywhere together in public, especially not on your Harley. Never meet her friends and never ever introduce her to anyone you know.

That's impossible though because the very first and strongest old guy instinct you're going to have is to show her off to all your friends just so you can rub it in their faces and say, "Look at what I'm fucking! She's way better than that bitter old hag your tied to. Rock N Roll Man. Rock N Roll."

35 and 22 sounds hard to work.

The stats on divorce for that are sky high, both would need to have issues that made them a complement.

You are best going for someone two or three years younger.

If you look at your dream girl (or yourself) as a collection of stats, then I’d say that’s a pretty boring dream.

When your a dude I would say your prime is basically 17-35 with emphasis on 25-35 since by then you have a job and your shit together.

I then think maybe it is in a mans best interests to stay single until mid 30s and shack up with a young 20 something.
what @Phlog said...…….if I could be going into my 5th year shacked up with a 53 year old Liz Hurley, i'd struggle to find someone as happy about who they're sticking their wang into, there really isn't a 20 something that would turn my head and think the grass was greener.

Depends on what kind of prime you are talking about. Financial prime is generally in your 40's. Just something to think about.

Prime years in our society is 16-26, after that you are pressured to procreate to keep the thing going and pay taxes to oil the wheels.

28 years, 5 months and 12 days is your absolute prime.

It's downhill from there, boys.

I’m 51. My last relationship was with a 29 year old woman. She lived about an hour away. My friends and family told me I should go for something a little older and closer. So, now I’m pursuing a 28 year old who lives about 1 hr 10 minutes away.
The combination of attributes that create attraction are not always simple and easy to understand.
“Just do what you want man.” Is good advice. I don’t have to worry (too much) about what other people think.

the perfect age to get married is when the man is 33 and the woman is 28

Each age has pros and cons, but the 40s are not bad by any means. I cant go out and run a 445 mile anymore. I cant play full court basketball at a high level. Got some grey. But I have more money than I ever have. Best job. Look better in a lot of ways. I feel like now is prime as well.

Do whatever you want man.

Pretty much comes down to this. Every man is different. I think the key is to learn who YOU are, and don't run from it...be thy nature. I fucking sound like Tony Robbins.

tenor.gif

Each age has pros and cons, but the 40s are not bad by any means. I cant go out and run a 445 mile anymore. I cant play full court basketball at a high level. Got some grey. But I have more money than I ever have. Best job. Look better in a lot of ways. I feel like now is prime as well.
Yep, each decade has been better than the one before. We’ll see how the fifties go. Not too bad so far. 30’s were definitely better than the 20’s. 40’s were amazing.
Keeping yourself in shape and leaning new things was the recipe for success for me.

Men are prime right into their 50’s, around 40 being the peak where they are still relatively good physically and at a point where they should be well established intellectually and financially.

A woman’s value depreciates rapidly after about 25, and if she hasn’t had children by the time she hits her 30s, more often than not she’s gonna have a very sad life and it will get worse every year.

basically my exact situation. Early 30s, was with a 26 year old recently now a 23 year old... Not interested in marriage...

Pretty much comes down to this. Every man is different. I think the key is to learn who YOU are, and don't run from it...be thy nature. I fucking sound like Tony Robbins.

tenor.gif

Believe it or not, those are confidence tests.
People usually perform these challenges at every Tony Robbins seminar.
I attended one seminar when when I was 19, and they made us break wooden boards like the Karate Kid.

Back