Movies THUNDERBOLTS (Steven Yeun Exits Film, post #139)

Apparently he has emerged as a favorite to play Sentry now , which I'm not against, but I don't trust Marvel Writers
I would go for Skarsgard for Sentry and Richtson for Hyperion.

I should be the head caster for the MCU.

Dr. Doom - Viggo Mortensen
Hyperion - Alan Richtson
Sentry - Alexander Skargard
Cyclops - Max Martini

Just to name a few

Apparently he has emerged as a favorite to play Sentry now , which I'm not against, but I don't trust Marvel Writers
Alexander Skarsgard is the perfect Sentry for me while Alan Ritchson is the perfect Hyperion. Kellan Lutz, Derek Theler and John Cena are the runner ups for Hyperion.

But if Ritchson does get the Sentry role, that is a great choice as well.

I would go for Skarsgard for Sentry and Richtson for Hyperion.

I should be the head caster for the MCU.

Dr. Doom - Viggo Mortensen
Hyperion - Alan Richtson
Sentry - Alexander Skargard
Cyclops - Max Martini

Just to name a few
Disagree with your Max Martini choice for Cyclops. That guy looks/sounds more like a Cable type character.

Sentry sucks and the hoax that went into his creation and debut sucks.

Disagree with your Max Martini choice for Cyclops. That guy looks/sounds more like a Cable type character.
Yeah maybe he’s too long in the tooth.

This is him 8-10 years ago I would love to see a stronger more leadership oriented mature cyclops.
mcf8y9v2rktf1ipqkpvb.jpg

I thought I would never say this but I wish Super Hero movies would just die off.

Yeah maybe he’s too long in the tooth.

This is him 8-10 years ago I would love to see a stronger more leadership oriented mature cyclops.
mcf8y9v2rktf1ipqkpvb.jpg
My Cyclops casting today is an actor who was already an X-Man - Nicholas Hoult. If this was back in 2013 and if there was no Fox X-Men, I would cast Hoult as Scott Summers. He would be perfect as the awkward, shy teenager version of the character and he would grow into the role over the years to become the tactical genius field leader of the X-Men.
nicholas-hoult-current-war.jpg

My Cyclops casting today is an actor who was already an X-Man - Nicholas Hoult. If this was back in 2013 and if there was no Fox X-Men, I would cast Hoult as Scott Summers. He would be perfect as the awkward, shy teenager version of the character and he would grow into the role over the years to become the tactical genius field leader of the X-Men.
nicholas-hoult-current-war.jpg
That’s the thing though, I don’t want teenaged Cyclops. I want badass tactical Cyclops.

Back