• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Thug Rose hits the same takedown on Weili in the 5th round as she did on Joanna in the 5th round

Lol the fuck. What are the standards of mods these days
The mods are pretty awesome, send them some crypto on the downlow and they will ban a user-account that you want. <NoneOfMy>

It's a wonderful service knowing i can send x amount of crypto and getting rid of users that like fighters i don't like by Investing in making my browsing experience better.

<{MingNope}> Not being serious. And not saying staff take bribes etc. Most i've spoken to in PM's have been cool only 1 or 2 that i feel maybe were dropped at birth or something. {<jordan}

Pretty distasteful take honestly.

How about just glad she defeated Weili? I mean you probably wouldn't like your favorite fighters being labeled a certain way. Khabib for example, wouldn't be fair to him either.

How is this dude a mod...

Clearly hes a unbiased balanced open minded poster .... .NOT

<Huh2>
holy shit... of all things to say to try to be funny with this is what you chose? the 5th grader is strong in this one.

C5A91411-324D-45EA-81F7-0F470F267D8C.gif

Pretty distasteful take honestly.

How about just glad she defeated Weili? I mean you probably wouldn't like your favorite fighters being labeled a certain way. Khabib for example, wouldn't be fair to him either.

How is this dude a mod...

Clearly hes a unbiased balanced open minded poster .... .NOT

<Huh2>
holy shit... of all things to say to try to be funny with this is what you chose? the 5th grader is strong in this one.

Lots of tone-deaf commies in this thread.

Lol, if you point out the weirdness of calling someone communist just because they are chinese, you are a communist yourself or a crybaby now, apperantely

If only all these weirdos knew how little I care about Zhang or communism lmao

He must be Jeff Sherdog's son or something

sherwood-1.gif

It wasn't a ridiculous claim, it was a joke. How do you function in the world being such a weak minded pussy?

A joke needs to have some sort of a funny element to it. Where is the joke in simply saying someone is a communist?

If thats the level of jokes that cracks you up, then holy shit

You can say that it was the same thing in regards that it was to solidify winning a decision in a championship fight. At the same time, against Joanna it was late in the 5th round to solidify that she won that final round as Joanna is really tough to keep down.

Against Weili, it was early in the round as Rose found out in the 4th round that it wasn't particularly hard for her to keep Weili down most likely due to her fear of everything Rose can do to finish fights. Considering that most had the Weili fight 2-2, dominating the final round without giving Weili a chance to do anything else was of particular importance. Rose has that high fight IQ to do what it takes to win in those championship rounds.

A joke needs to have some sort of a funny element to it. Where is the joke in simply saying someone is a communist?

If thats the level of jokes that cracks you up, then holy shit
You mean to tell us that beside poor interpretational skills you also have a shit sense of humour?

tell us a joke would ya?

Not a takedown vs Joanna according to the unified rules as it did not lead to an attack. Not that anybody bothers to apply the rules properly but rather cherry pick them to favor your favorites.
<Waaah>

Back