THROWDOWN San Diego Gym VIDEO tour

thats INSANE. i mean those prices are incredible. I pay 145 after a year's signup and my gym is nowhere CLOSE to that level of facilities. Rent/land in SoCal isn't exactly cheap either so I have no idea how you guys can afford that. I'd love to come down in the summer.

when you come down let me know if its for a few days you can train for free

just hit me up in here

we can keep our price so low because the owner of te building is also an owner of the gym so the cost for the lease is xxxtremely low!

thats INSANE. i mean those prices are incredible. I pay 145 after a year's signup and my gym is nowhere CLOSE to that level of facilities. Rent/land in SoCal isn't exactly cheap either so I have no idea how you guys can afford that. I'd love to come down in the summer.

i think asel saw im in new york, and cant train there, so he decided to tease me:icon_cry2:icon_cry2

no way a gym like that is 89, i was telling my friend i think its like 500+(like legends or similar) or atleast 2-300.....you guys should set up bunk beds in the gym and let people sleep there...there really is no good reason to ever leave a place like that. i never seen anything like it....

:icon_twis
i think asel saw im in new york, and cant train there, so he decided to tease me:icon_cry2:icon_cry2

no way a gym like that is 89, i was telling my friend i think its like 500+(like legends or similar) or atleast 2-300.....you guys should set up bunk beds in the gym and let people sleep there...there really is no good reason to ever leave a place like that. i never seen anything like it....

i have these little mat rat kids that show up and are here all day!! they take like 4 jiu-jitsu classes then a boxing class and then a yoga class, and i yell at them that it doesnt matter how good they get they still arnt getting thier next belt for 3 yrs!!:icon_twis

so i think i'm gonna move to cali ;)

nice place and amazing prices

dunno if you know where the imperial valley is but that's where i'm living. i hope to move out to san diego within the next 3 years and if so you'll definitely be seeing a lot of me in there

when you come down let me know if its for a few days you can train for free

just hit me up in here

we can keep our price so low because the owner of te building is also an owner of the gym so the cost for the lease is xxxtremely low!

That does it. I'm moving to San Diego.

Know if they're hiring historians out there? If you need someone to archive footage of past fights, organize videos or other referencial data, I'm your man. I'll even PM a resume if you want.:icon_chee

I'm there next time I'm in San Diego

The gym is real nice. I'm thinking about checking it out soon.

Spectacular. Amazing facility and great instructors for a mind numbing price. Damn, I wish I lived closer to San Diego.

Wow...There is nothing close to that level of facility in my area, and if anyone knows of one in NJ, pm me :p, the price is great also, damnnn im jealous

About 10 minutes form where i work..thihking about joining

Back