THROWDOWN San Diego Gym VIDEO tour

Wow!
Super!
Stupendous!
Amazing!
Additional generic thread compliment!

that is sherdogs own Asel1 giving the tour.. very awesome video. now Asel1 cannot complain about not being famous

Holy shit. I had no idea that place was going to be that nice. Now, I'm really hoping I end up moving down to SD from north county sometime after the summer, I'd love to train there.

I've gotta give props to Throwdown. I've been a member there for a few months now and it's got everything all in one spot. Worth checking out for sure if you're in the area and the monthly dues/fees are actually cheaper than most other gyms in the area (that offer less than Throwdown!!).

Ah, nice shiny gym. Thank you for making me jealous.

I have to stop clicking on these threads. Bitterness and jealousy is all I get. Serenity now.

That's a badass gym. Didnt really tell us who the trainers were though.

WOW! i never seen anything like it, now thats what i call a dream gym....WOW!!

how much is it to train there ? just curious? must be a fortune

Im happy just having nice mats in my gym...cant imagine a place like that

you guys are lucky i dont train there, i would literally never leave.......youd have to put me to sleep and drag me out of a place like that

i finally know what girls feel like when they see diamonds or jewelry or something

That's a badass gym. Didnt really tell us who the trainers were though.

Sorry about that, on the interview i did talk about who the trainers were but there are a number of them it was edited out.

ill list a few that this forum would want to know

Dean lister-black belt
Jocko willink- deans first black belt
Elias Gallegos (asel1) deans 3rd black belt ( went from white to brown with Fabio Santos)
Greg Mcintyre deans 4th black belt (went from white to purple with Fabio Santos)
James Nilson -Fabio Santos black belt

Patrick Spieght- Fabio Santos Purple belt (5-1 MMA)

WOW! i never seen anything like it, now thats what i call a dream gym....WOW!!

how much is it to train there ? just curious? must be a fortune

For me to tell you the price you have to come in and then ill show u around then give you a great sales pitch , and look you in the eye and make u feel uncomfortable,,,,hahahloll, jusk kidding

its 69to sign up and 89 a month for a year membership for unlimited classes.

For me to tell you the price you have to come in and then ill show u around then give you a great sales pitch , and look you in the eye and make u feel uncomfortable,,,,hahahloll, jusk kidding

That's badass. Both the instructors and the price. Who's teaching Boxing/Muay Thai, wrestling, MMA and the rest of the lot?

damn that looks sweet, i would spend all my free time training and getting massages

That's badass. Both the instructors and the price. Who's teaching Boxing/Muay Thai, wrestling, MMA and the rest of the lot?

tony palofax is our boxing instructor
Jhanex is our Muay Thai instructor
Greg Mcintyre is our wrestling coach
Dean lister is our MMA coach

tony palofax is our boxing instructor
Jhanex is our Muay Thai instructor
Greg Mcintyre is our wrestling coach
Dean lister is our MMA coach

I wish those names meant more to me. Jhanex sounds like a name from Mad-max in Thunderdome, so he cant be that bad now can he.

Holy shit thats a badass gym. I would be tere all day if i was a member.

thats INSANE. i mean those prices are incredible. I pay 145 after a year's signup and my gym is nowhere CLOSE to that level of facilities. Rent/land in SoCal isn't exactly cheap either so I have no idea how you guys can afford that. I'd love to come down in the summer.

Back