Thrilled about Gonzaga's performance

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
That was an awful fight to watch, if you ask me. Just... cumbersome giants going at it.

Happy for Napao though!

Its amazing how when Gonzage goes into a fight looking to grapple he always seems to win. I would never imagine an elite grappler who won the Mundials would have success submitting fighters. It is CRAZY!!!

Sarcasm/off

Gabe always seems to do good when he remembers what he is best at. I know he has great kicks and can land some hard shots but in the past he has fallen in love with his striking too much. He doesn't like to get hit... and I think he has started to realize that.

Congrats to Gonzaga for getting back to basics. Good win!

he beat a guy that gassed 60 seconds into the fight.. rothwell looked awful.. he was just standing there with his hands out and coping punches..

only thing eh done good was td def. but besides that worst fight on the card. for me anyway

They both gassed extremely fast....like within a minute or two.

How can you ever be elite if you're exhaused within 60 seconds?

They both gassed extremely fast....like within a minute or two.

How can you ever be elite if you're exhaused within 60 seconds?

Sadly, I don't think Gonzaga will ever be elite. He doesn't seem to train conditioning much.

Anyone in the UFC -- save Cain Velasquez -- would gas trying to repeatedly take down Ben Rothwell.

This is a fair statement IMO. Tho gassed Gonzaga looked good, took a risk and it payed off.

I wanted Ben to land more shots but he just could not get to Gonzaga, hats off to Gonzaga, I hope Ben does not get cut, he went down to Brasil and I think he should get to fight again in UFC, please keep him UFC.

There's no way he's getting cut.

Not yet anyway.

It was a nice finish but up until that point, neither one of them looked impressive!

I really thought Rothwell would win, huge congrats to manbearpig!!!

Back