Three Options For Dominick Cruz If He Beats Cody Garbrandt At 207

I really don't see Cruz getting passed Garbrandt, but we'll see.

TJ at 135

MM moves up to 135

Cruz moves up to 145 to fight Aldo

#1 TJ
#2 Superfight with DJ(why not?)
#3 Lineker
#4 135 pound Edgar

I need to see Cruz vs Edgar. Absolutely mouthwatering fight.

Why would he fight Mighty Mouse again? That would be pointless.

He should fight winner of TJ/Lineker.
Maybe to Cruz but I am sure that's a lose mighty mouse would love to redeem to further solidify his legacy as one of the greatest of all time

His legacy is Flyweight he does not need to go up. That's a fucking stupid thing that fans make fighters do.
It's something the fighter decides to do on their own accord if he is happy at flyweight good keep kicking arse but I am speaking for myself if I was him I'd want to rectify that blemish on my record and if he believes his the superior fighter I don't see why they couldn't meet at a catchweight

Why would he fight Mighty Mouse again? That would be pointless.

Correct me if I am wrong, wasn't Might Mouse working full time and training part time when he fought Cruz? He is a much better fighter now. I would love to see that fight.

If not then a TJ rematch, because that first fight was close.

Correct me if I am wrong, wasn't Might Mouse working full time and training part time when he fought Cruz? He is a much better fighter now. I would love to see that fight.

If not then a TJ rematch, because that first fight was close.

It's not his division. Mighty Mouse needs to stay at Flyweight and reign supreme until he retires.

It's something the fighter decides to do on their own accord if he is happy at flyweight good keep kicking arse but I am speaking for myself if I was him I'd want to rectify that blemish on my record and if he believes his the superior fighter I don't see why they couldn't meet at a catchweight

Bullshit. Media and Fans put that nonsense into their heads.

All good fights, I'm least interested in the MM rematch as he is just too small to beat Cruz.

Bullshit. Media and Fans put that nonsense into their heads.
Why is it nonsense? I get that the media and the fans play a part in convincing the fighter but mighty mouse is a much more complete fighter compared to when he last fought Cruz I enjoy both fighters they are both greats and I think a second fight would definitely overshadow there previous one thats just me though

What I'd like?

Dom v.s Frankie or
Dom vs. FW champ

What do I expect?

Dom vs. TJ/Lineker winner.

I want to see who is the better student of the game between him and Dillashaw.

Anything else leaves unfinished business.

Why is it nonsense? I get that the media and the fans play a part in convincing the fighter but mighty mouse is a much more complete fighter compared to when he last fought Cruz I enjoy both fighters they are both greats and I think a second fight would definitely overshadow there previous one thats just me though

It's nonsense because you are completely different fighter at different weights. You are jeopardizing your career and health by moving up and down to fight bigger guys and it's unnecessary unless you are being compensated a lot more for doing it.

Demetrius is doing outstanding in his own weight class. He's already been beat by BW's in the past.

Why doesn't Dominick Cruz move up to fight HW while we're at it? It's stupid. Stay in your lane and rule your division.

Back