Thoughts on Sanchez being TKOd by JLO

GinjaNinja23

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I haven't seen many people talking about this. I just want to know peoples opinions, on the fight itself, JLOs futurr, Diego's future, etc. Not gonna lie I was pretty bummed to see Sanchez get legitimately finished. Some say the fight coulda went longer but Sanchez was out on his feet bad. Whats yall opinions?

Well, i didn't know Diego Sanchez fought against J Lo

646.gif

Dat Ass is a knockout.

i was surprised and disappointed, i actually bet on Diego to win too

this was made worse by the fact that in his last fight i bet on Miller and that just so happened to be the first fight in a millenia Diego won

big fan of both guys anyway, true warriors, people have been saying Diego should retire for a while and maybe he should, he has a lot of fights but he is only 34 i think so maybe he has a few left in him

i think he should have fought BJ at LW rather than BJ fighting Lamas (why god?)

All epic chins shatter at some point. I would like Diego to retire.

He has taken massive amounts of punishment.

Did not see it coming. That granite chin may have been finally cracked

His chin is still solid. He ate some flush bombs and was still awake. Dazed, but most guys would be out cold

Joe Lauzon was amazing. No one anticipate his performance. I predicted decision but he showed " shut up " :D

I always knew it was just a matter of time before Diego's chin got cracked.

I'm just surprised it was Lauzon that did it

Like both guys but was rooting for Lauzon so i was happily surprised. I was anticipating a war and either a TKO from diego or a sub from joe so that ending was the last thing i expected

Id like to see Diego bounce back and retire on a win though and hopefully Joe has one more good run in him. The Iaquinta and Michael Johnson fights were really disappointing

Bound to happen sooner or later, and it's not like a whisp of air flat lined him, he got hit with some clean shots.

i was fairly confident lauzon was gonna beat him so i wasnt surprised. lauzon is much more technical on the feet and on the ground imo, and even though he's in the later stages of his career, he's actually still on right on the edge of almost being elite. wins over chiesa, gomi, and sanchez recently are no joke.

sanchez on the otherhand has taken ridiculous damage in his career and has made it as far as he has on heart, toughness, tenacity, and cardio.

I expected it to be a good competitive fight that went to a DEC. I'm a little surprised jlau got the tko but Sanchez has been done for years. I also think jlau is done as a serious contender.

Diego Sanchez was out but he was out on his feet, dude is much tougher than he is skilled.

It was shocking to see Diego finally lose by strikes. The guy has taken so much damage over his career and is one of the toughest I have ever seen.

And Lauzon is so damn efficient, so aggressive when he smells blood, has great transitions from striking to grappling and vice versa and all that makes him such a violent finisher.

Much respect to these two warriors.

OP created this thread just to use the word JLO and so all sherdoggers will be shocked and start posting gifs n shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back