Thoughts on Sanchez being TKOd by JLO

I was surprised, I never saw him stopping Sanchez like that.

To be perfectly honest, and will all due hespect, Gomi, Sanchez, Belfort, Henderson, ect, those guys need to retire because I am tired of seeing them taking beatings, those fights are not good for the fans.

I def didnt expect JLau to be the one who finally stopped Diego but JLau while not a great fighter is a great finisher for his career

26 wins, 25 finishes. His name doesnt get brought up enough when talking about the best finishers. Stopped MTB, Pulver, Stephens, Guillard, Varner, Chiesa, Gomi and Diego.

he isn't flexing
Fuck, just when i think he can't be any more amazing! That Irish pimp just defies logic! What a god!

To think that he can throw such straight, beautiful long punches when he has lats that, when unflexed and relaxed, shove his fucking armpit two feet!!!

Wow!!

Fuck, just when i think he can't be any more amazing! That Irish pimp just defies logic! What a god!

To think that he can throw such straight, beautiful long punches when he has lats that, when unflexed and relaxed, shove his fucking armpit two feet!!!

Wow!!
he has wide shoulders....

646.gif

Dat Ass is a knockout.
jlo_4.jpg

I was jumping up and shouting for Creepy Joe. Been watching that guy's career since TUF 3. It was a surprising outcome, Diego can take a shot and Joe isn't known as a big puncher. Gotta love the unexpected.

As far as where they are each headed next, I'm excited to see Joe fight Jim Miller next. I think it's a winnable fight for him, Miller has been on a steady decline imo and while Joe's been in a shit ton of wars, I think his skills are getting more refined and he has more in the tank. Diego I would be happy with just retiring soon or taking "fan friendly" matchups. Maybe Diego vs Gomi if he insists on sticking around too.

taking nothing from jlau whom i always pull for but diego's was a t/ko waiting to happen. fights upon fights of constant keep-it-coming brawl can do that to any granite chin - heck! water can split rocks! - eventually.

it was a beautiful win for joe and a bleak portent for daydream.

I was jumping up and shouting for Creepy Joe. Been watching that guy's career since TUF 3. It was a surprising outcome, Diego can take a shot and Joe isn't known as a big puncher. Gotta love the unexpected.

As far as where they are each headed next, I'm excited to see Joe fight Jim Miller next. I think it's a winnable fight for him, Miller has been on a steady decline imo and while Joe's been in a shit ton of wars, I think his skills are getting more refined and he has more in the tank. Diego I would be happy with just retiring soon or taking "fan friendly" matchups. Maybe Diego vs Gomi if he insists on sticking around too.

Looking forward to the Miller Lauzon rematch. One of the loudest cheers I remember hearing was Joe entering the 3rd round looking like someone had dropped a bucket of blood on his head.

Elbows too pointy, would not bang.
2/10 at best.

Lol at the responses.

Was very sad as someone who's always like Diego & disliked Lauzon.

We've seen it so many times from Lauzon, I wasn't surprised.

it's about time, i've been waiting for that forever.

didn't think it was gonna be someone like lauzon but whatever.

Back