Thoughts on Geoff Neal vs Mike Perry?

Luque schooled Perry? What fight you saw? Lmao. Many people gave that fight to Perry.
Luque did so much damage to that guy with the most basic attacks over and over. Crushed his nose with a knee maybe? But he was landing pretty much at will. Perry had success here and there but he didn’t have any answers except hope that the bomb would land and it never did.

I really like Neal but I think this is a dangerous fight that can go either way.

Luque really, really schooled Perry and Neal is crushing guys. Niko price is super dangerous.

I think Neal is skilled enough to do the same type of thing Luque did. He may be a little more hittable but he’s super powerful too

I agree - just think Perry still has a punchers chance

Luque schooled Perry? What fight you saw? Lmao. Many people gave that fight to Perry.
the haters are ridiculous, Perry won round 1 and there's no disputing it, round 2 was incredibly close and it really just depends on whose strikes you rated higher, Luque landed more leg kicks and Perry landed more shots from the clinch. Round 3 neither fighter did much but of course Luque landed that nosebreaking knee. 2-1 Perry or 2-1 Luque but in no way was he schooled as you say.

Luque really, really schooled Perry and Neal is crushing guys. Niko price is super dangerous.

I think Neal is skilled enough to do the same type of thing Luque did. He may be a little more hittable but he’s super powerful too
Shut up, that was a close ass fight, and if anything Perry edged Luque. This was a fight that should have went Perry's way, I think the judges were too swayed by the broken nose - but all in all it was a close affair. To say that Luque schooled or whatever is beyond ridiculous. You know what schooling is? Watch Wonderboy school Luque, that was a master class.

Perry should have waited to get his nose fixed

Neal is going to feast on him

Perry will probably lose but he's not getting released anytime soon. He's the perfect useful idiot to neander in front of young bangers.

Don't think I need to pull out that picture of what happened to Perry's nose by the end of the fight. Perry did well in the first round but from the second round onwards it is pretty clear who is the superior fighter.
no, Luque was not schooling Perry. If it wasn't for the Nose it would be very close.

Back