Thoughts on DQ?

Blizzards are the tits. I also loved their chicken baskets with fries and gravy when I was a kid. Even though the gravy was kinda bland.

Haven't eaten at one in over a decade.

Last edited:
the blizzards are tight.

advertising their burgers a lot round here but not had one

Always wanted to try one as a kid. Never did. Now I don’t have the desire to

You must find the desire once again. It is within you. Do it and we will bond deeply together!

DQ bond is the best bond!

I finally asked a worker maybe a year ago or so why they do that. He explained its to demonstrate the thickness of the ice cream, that it’s fresh out of the machine and still cold. If it had been sitting on the counter for 15 minutes half melted by turning it upside down it would just fall right out and make a huge fucking mess. Basically it’s just a quality assurance demonstration to the customer. I guess from that perspective it makes sense.

The explanation sounded so sexy!

ahhh fuck yeah!

I don’t really like ice cream so I never go
t24lc-husky3.jpg
DQ as an ice cream spot was a huge part in my childhood. The one in my hometown is still ice cream only and is the only walk/bikeable place.

They put in a drive through a few years back but are still a very local treasure.

Oreo or Cookie Dough Blizzard FTW

DQ stole my heart but with cones and not the blizzards.

DQ is legit. I had one right by my house in Portland and used to go there all the time.

I have no idea why I stopped going there. I feel like they are not flashy enough or there is a lack of ads. Like I love them but I do not think about them.

Surprisingly good burgers. Blizzards are dope.

Thats what I remembered!

It was 2004 and I tried their burger and damn it was pretty good. Good patties, great sauces, decent quality vegetables. For an ice cream shop, they had very impressive burgers.

Too bad I didn't know a white fat gay kid back when I was a bully, because dairy queen would be a great nickname for him

Fuck thats actually pretty good nickname!

Blizzards are the tits. I also loved their chicken baskets with fries and gravy when I was a kid. Even though the gravy was kinda bland.

Haven't eaten at one in over a decade.

Last time I was there was 2015. Gonna go back soon...

the blizzards are tight.

advertising their burgers a lot round here but not had one

Burgers are good though. Fries was pretty good but been a long time. Ice cream dipped in chocolate is heaven the moment you bite before it gets frozen and becomes solid.

I surprised my wife with one of their Treatzza Pizzas for Mother’s Day this year.

dairy-queen-1378542-2524182-regular.jpg

I had remembered her one time telling me that her family had bought one when she was about 13 or so and it went to waste because my idiot mother-in-law put it on the stove on top of a burner that was on, so the ice cream quickly melted and the plastic lining melted into the crust, so it was inedible. So she had waited more than 20 years for a second chance to finally have one. Funnily enough my I think our kids enjoyed it more than she did.

I surprised my wife with one of their Treatzza Pizzas for Mother’s Day this year.

dairy-queen-1378542-2524182-regular.jpg

I had remembered her one time telling me that her family had bought one when she was about 13 or so and it went to waste because my idiot mother-in-law put it on the stove on top of a burner that was on, so the ice cream quickly melted and the plastic lining melted into the crust, so it was inedible. So she had waited more than 20 years for a second chance to finally have one. Funnily enough my I think our kids enjoyed it more than she did.

20 years!!!!???

She should have just went for it and not let it be tied down to a vacation.

Alright

what does everyone think of Vienetta?
1938415-N.JPG

We on a DQ thread. Take your bum cream somewhere else.

I’ve never had their food, I’d think it’s a step below normal fast food tbh.. which sounds awful

Their ice cream is ok I guess

Their food is a huge step above most fast food places. At least here in Canada. Could be different where you live.

Back