Thoughts on DQ?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What do you guys think about dairy queen?

Its been a while since I ate but I remember that they had decent burgers and ice cream is pretty damn good!

Thoughts on DQ?

It's not how we want it to end, but it was a good DQ

MinorSmugGelada-size_restricted.gif

Never had it even though I passed it a million times during the summer. I think it was because the store was in the border of the hood and normal neighborhood around university. It's like a shack in a parking lot and it was super packed with students and kids during the summer.

Never had it even though I passed it a million times during the summer. I think it was because the store was in the border of the hood and normal neighborhood around university. It's like a shack in a parking lot and it was super packed with students and kids during the summer.

Try it, the chocolate dip ice cream cone are FIRE! Cant stop eating them, its like crack!

Thats why I have not been there since 2015. The horror story reminded me of why I stopped going there. Its so addicting and now I am about to relapse again tomorrow probably.

Wife used to love those Blizzards, I was never a dig fan, and that silly turning the blizzard upside down thing was ridiculous…

When I was a kid I worked at a knockoff called dairy cream.. if they had a blizzard we had a “tornado” stuff like that

Always wanted to try one as a kid. Never did. Now I don’t have the desire to

Wife used to love those Blizzards, I was never a dig fan, and that silly turning the blizzard upside down thing was ridiculous…

I finally asked a worker maybe a year ago or so why they do that. He explained its to demonstrate the thickness of the ice cream, that it’s fresh out of the machine and still cold. If it had been sitting on the counter for 15 minutes half melted by turning it upside down it would just fall right out and make a huge fucking mess. Basically it’s just a quality assurance demonstration to the customer. I guess from that perspective it makes sense.

I don’t really like ice cream so I never go

DQ as an ice cream spot was a huge part in my childhood. The one in my hometown is still ice cream only and is the only walk/bikeable place.

They put in a drive through a few years back but are still a very local treasure.

Oreo or Cookie Dough Blizzard FTW

DQ is legit. I had one right by my house in Portland and used to go there all the time.

Burgers are great. I live really close to one and get one occasionally. Blizzards and peanut buster parfaits are awesome, but I can't afford them.

I only like their ice cream. Not a fan of their menu overall though.

Back