Thought on Press Conference

High Altitude

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
First time I have ever seen Conor act like he truly had some respect for a guy he is fighting. I am not talking about what Conor said, but the way he reacted some times when Nate was talking about getting paid, his show too etc.... Conor actually admired what he was saying at times instead of just blasting off all the time.

I hope this fight is an absolute all out back and forth war.

Conor was gotten to. He stood up and had a huge vein in his neck when Nate brought up steroids

So do I... so do I.

There's definitely some bromance going on. Pretty cleary Conor was a massive Diaz bro fan before he got into the UFC. Similar situation with Frankie Edgar too. His trashing of Frankie is minimal.

Conor was gotten to. He stood up and had a huge vein in his neck when Nate brought up steroids

You saying that is proof he did or didn't do em?

We definitely needed another thread.

yea it was a mint press conference tbh

conor seemed flustered when getting the same shit talk in return, nd diaz played it like he didnt even care he was their lmao which cheesed conor too

i think diaz is overrated on here and has been hurt early by guys like marcus davis, josh thomson, .etc before so its possible he gets finished early

but if he pulls the middle finger on conor and starts out working him oh boy that'd be epic as fuck

I just made this, loved the presser:

2vc8ch5.jpg

I think it's a mix of respect, and a mix of, he knows if he takes it TOO FAR, big bro Nick, and the crew won't have a problem taking it out of the Octagon. Serious. Really, who's Conor gonna be with? Him, Artem, Gunnar, and his GF and parents. He doesn't want some crazy brawl to happen.

You can tell that Conor was going easy on him. Plus his "trash" was loaded with positive things (teaching kids, deserving money, being fun to watch fight, etc).

Both sides seem to respect each other.

We still have 11 days? left though... things might get more heated. I hope they keep it halfway respectful like today

I think it's a mix of respect, and a mix of, he knows if he takes it TOO FAR, big bro Nick, and the crew won't have a problem taking it out of the Octagon. Serious. Really, who's Conor gonna be with? Him, Artem, Gunnar, and his GF and parents. He doesn't want some crazy brawl to happen.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Conor isn't stupid.

Conor is trying so hard to become "Money" McGregor. He needs a better gimmick. Diaz is gonna piss hot for weed and join his brother. At least he'll have a big paycheck to retire with.

Even though Giblert Melendes and Jake Shields were caught cheating by using steroids, I don't think the Diaz Brothers would take steroids. They're all about eating organic food.

And of course, Nate Diaz's microphone was unplugged when he said everyone's on steroids. Hahahaha! I bet Dana White had his microphone unplugged and he's hiding something. Dana White is busted! LOL! We all know he's hiding something and Nate Diaz just spilled it out. LOL!!!

He made no bones about respecting the Diaz brothers and Frankie.

Back