"This YTer (Logan Paul) thinks he can fight in the UFC. Fook off & don't embarrass our sport" - Till

Am I the only person who has zero fucking clue who Logan Paul is??? I also legitimately laughed at Till's mom comment.

No you're most definitely not the only person who's old and out of touch with popular culture.

I want to like till but he just isn’t bright
call me superficial but his eyes being so close together creeps me the f out. His ridiculous accent doesnt help either.

Doesn't hold water considering he wrestled all state d1 in highschool and an all state linebacker. He's only 23. He's just going by the cm punk agenda.

Logan would be better off if CM Punk never happened.

No need to know who a fucking youtuber is regardless of how much money the doucher makes, im not fucking 13.

does anyone else think that this fight will be similar to thompson vs woodley 2? otherwise know as the greatest staring contest of all time while staying light on the toes...

Dude is going to be embarrassed one way or another this weekend. Misses weight or makes it and get dominated by a MUCH more talented fighter. Poor fellow.
The following weekend. Wish it was this weekend. War Montana.

call me superficial but his eyes being so close together creeps me the f out. His ridiculous accent doesnt help either.
The first time I seen him fight is when he fought bojan. He could’ve finished him 3 or 4 times in the first rd but instead admired his work and lee him recover. Then he was gassed as f in the 3rd rd and clearly lost the rd. He misses weight against wonderboy and no he can’t shut his yap talking garbage l.

No need to know who a fucking youtuber is regardless of how much money the doucher makes, im not fucking 13.
What makes it less legitimate than netflix or tv? Some channels have good content..something for everyone.

This is the kind of thing Blockbuster said about Netflix when Netflix offered to be bought for a measly 50 million and was laughed out of the door. Blockbuster the once juggernaut went bankrupt several years later.

13 year olds are the future. For someone who wants to stay relevant in the entertainment business like the UFC, knowing what type of entertainment they consume is of vital importance.

This is the kind of thing Blockbuster said about Netflix when Netflix offered to be bought for a measly 50 million. 13 year olds are the future. For someone who wants to stay relevant in the entertainment business like the UFC, knowing what type of entertainment they consume is of vital importance.
Or pander to the lowest common denominator. These morons who follow this dude wouldn't know a real fight if they were in one. If you think any of the idiots that watch Logan Paul want to see anything other than celebrity vs celebrity shit fights than i got bad news for you. But as long as there's popcorn i guess you'd be down to watch two celebrity schmucks go at it under the UFC banner. Changing format from DVD/Bluray to streaming is alot different then letting any douche with enough hits on youtube to be in the UFC.

Or pander to the lowest common denominator. These morons who follow this dude wouldn't know a real fight if they were in one. If you think any of the idiots that watch Logan Paul want to see anything other than celebrity vs celebrity shit fights than i got bad news for you. But as long as there's popcorn i guess you'd be down to watch two celebrity schmucks go at it under the UFC banner. Changing format from DVD/Bluray to streaming is alot different then letting any douche with enough hits on youtube to be in the UFC.
lmao more of this "real fight" nonsense from an aging has-been whos been out of his prime since the 90's and still has a closet full of Tapout and Affliction. Bet youve got a framed photo of that Chute Boxe walking shirtless in Japan pic on your wall.

These MMA divas so insecure about a celebrity potentially stealing their spotlight, pathetic lol.

A well placed mom joke is always funny. But coming from a UFC fighter who has a fan base and is supposed to be somewhat professional is even funnier.

These MMA divas so insecure about a celebrity potentially stealing their spotlight, pathetic lol.
MMA divas lol.

How about you enter that cage for 50k (being generous) against world class professionals and risk permanent brain damage, bud?

Real fighters who have been working and dedicating their whole lives just to try and make a living out of fighting have every right to be mad about circus clowns who have no prior experience in fighting taking the spotlight away from the real fighters.

lmao more of this "real fight" nonsense from an aging has-been whos been out of his prime since the 90's and still has a closet full of Tapout and Affliction. Bet youve got a framed photo of that Chute Boxe walking shirtless in Japan pic on your wall.
Is that it? This generations only claim to fame is being obsessed with the internet, which my generation gifted your bitch asses. You have nothing original, you'll watch any fucking dweeb with a youtube account. "Real fight" nonsense lol. Im guessing you've been in plenty. Never bought any kind of MMA apparel i don't need people to notice me bitch, if i did i'd sign up for youtube and start singing covers, or finding stupid shit for my legions of retards to watch while they eat tide pods. Soft ass bitch. Your generation comes from my generations nut sack and don't you nerds forget that.

A well placed mom joke is always funny. But coming from a UFC fighter who has a fan base and is supposed to be somewhat professional is even funnier.
lol the mom joke failed hard. it was homeboy burning him that made this worth bringing up.

Back