"This YTer (Logan Paul) thinks he can fight in the UFC. Fook off & don't embarrass our sport" - Till

Embarrassing the sport?

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

This is the guy who went blind and allegedly had a hose shoved up his ass in a failed bid to make weight so as to avoid fellow natural MW fighters. This is a guy who basks in social irresponsibility, such as neglecting his family and engaging in brawls outside Liverpool nightclubs with random, untrained, mildly annoying members of the public.

Embarrassing the sport?

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

This is the guy who went blind and allegedly had a hose shoved up his ass in a failed bid to make weight so as to avoid fellow natural MW fighters. This is a guy who basks in social irresponsibility, such as neglecting his family and engaging in brawls outside Liverpool nightclubs with random, untrained, mildly annoying members of the public.

I hope you are not a Jon Jones fan :)

CM Punk opened up the floodgates. Logan Paul is straight up more qualified than he was, wrestling background and a boxing match.

this. I've been noticing Kevin James training with Weidman lately. Chris Pratt was training with Uriah Hall. Pretty sure we're gonna have full blown celebrity death match's soon.

I saw the youtube fellow box the other day and he was pretty fucking terrible. The guy he was fighting was pretty bad and still took him to a draw despite looking a weight class smaller. Still better than CM Punk, though. Putting him in there with someone who will dust his ass is the only way i'd be slightly interested.

For people telling Till to make weight, does he not understand they could be fans of his?? If he doesn't make weight. He doesn't get a title shot. No title on the line means even if till wins he gets no belt. What a fucking ass. I imagine Twitter followers you will have more people who like you that hate you, those that do follow. (I don't follow anybody I dislike, I think you're a loser troll if you do) So yeah, Till being a grade A douche nozzle.

I fucking hate the dude, but it's not easy to win an Ohio state championship in wrestling. If he took it seriously, he'd probably some wins.

He would kick your ass fatso. He's a wrestler and he's also not afraid to cut 70 pounds (like you fatty).

He can wrestle (state wrestler)

He can box (has fought in the ring)

He is famous and smart (4.7 GPA)

Boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well. Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

He has checked all the boxes for the perfect UFC candidate and will soon be training at Performance Institute (way better than your foreign crap camp) and he's gonna wrestle f you for the win and then go for the belt you will never have.

maxresdefault.jpg

For a dude who has said "what I'm doing should be fookin illegal I'm a lhw fighting WW" he sure is a crybaby when asked about his weight

Back