This Whole "Full Kit Wanker" Anti-Reebok Movement Ends Here!

As many of you are already aware, your's truly: BR, Bi-Rog, Rogi Wan JoeNoBias, was the sherdog poster that broke the news that the Reebok fight shorts would be available for purchase sometime in August.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/major-news-regarding-reebok-deal-3039175/

That thread spawned the first instance of the "full kit wanker" movement, but really it's a movement only for dummies and goofs. Listen, Reebok is here to stay for six years and hopefully many more! It's great for the sport, for the fighters, and the fans. So many of you sherdummies complain about fighter pay, but with all the money from this deal going to the fighters shouldn't you all be clamouring to become "full kit wankers" and take pics of your kits to show your support for THE FIGHTERS!?

I already have my Conor fight kit and will preorder his shorts when they come out. You guys can flame me all you want, but I have on a fight kit while you've got on some t-shit! Let's make a pledge to change the "full kit wanker" movement into a "full kit winner" movement! Who's with me!?

Agreed I wear my fighter kits with pride.

We need phone camera fashion police at every ufc live event to capture the elusive full kit wanker.

Where can you even wear fight shorts in public without looking like a complete tool? They don't even have pockets to carry your phone and keys.

Back