This Whole "Full Kit Wanker" Anti-Reebok Movement Ends Here!

As many of you are already aware, your's truly: BR, Bi-Rog, Rogi Wan JoeNoBias, was the sherdog poster that broke the news that the Reebok fight shorts would be available for purchase sometime in August.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/major-news-regarding-reebok-deal-3039175/

That thread spawned the first instance of the "full kit wanker" movement, but really it's a movement only for dummies and goofs. Listen, Reebok is here to stay for six years and hopefully many more! It's great for the sport, for the fighters, and the fans. So many of you sherdummies complain about fighter pay, but with all the money from this deal going to the fighters shouldn't you all be clamouring to become "full kit wankers" and take pics of your kits to show your support for THE FIGHTERS!?

I already have my Conor fight kit and will preorder his shorts when they come out. You guys can flame me all you want, but I have on a fight kit while you've got on some t-shit! Let's make a pledge to change the "full kit wanker" movement into a "full kit winner" movement! Who's with me!?

Serious question: Why would you buy a costume you look ridiculous in and wear it public so others can mock you?

Serious question: Why would you buy a costume you look ridiculous in and wear it public so others can mock you?

First of all, don't ask a leading question like that. It's not a costume and just because it looks ridiculous to you doesn't mean the entirety of the general public thinks that way.

Asking sherdoggers for fashion advice is like a woman asking Bill Cosby for a breath mint.

this has to be the most idiotic thing i've seen here today.

Ts went full kit wanker, you never go full kit wanker

First of all, don't ask a leading question like that. It's not a costume and just because it looks ridiculous to you doesn't mean the entirety of the general public thinks that way.

Asking sherdoggers for fashion advice is like a woman asking Bill Cosby for a breath mint.

You don't need to be Ralph Lauren to know a grown ass man looks ridiculous wearing a fight kit. I'm try to preserve your rep homie? Wear your "kit" in the privacy of your own home. And stop douching up sporting events with these types of outfits. Folks are going to laugh at, and mock you.

Serious question. In what possible way would this deal be "great for the fans".

Serious question. In what possible way would this deal be "great for the fans".

It's not even great for Reebok? UFC brass? Maybe? These kits are weak as fuck and won't sell shit. In the meantime our favorite fighters are stuck wearing this garbage.

Superfan, huh?

408cc63ab9e1e5fdff2e21d3f88d2011.jpg

oklahoma-state-fan.png

Fat-Football-Fan-Failure.jpg

Are Zuffa-hired trolls the same people Putin hired to be his sword on the Interwebz?

with all the money from this deal going to the fighters shouldn't you all be clamouring to become "full kit wankers" and take pics of your kits to show your support for THE FIGHTERS!?

I already have my Conor fight kit and will preorder his shorts when they come out. You guys can flame me all you want, but I have on a fight kit while you've got on some t-shit! Let's make a pledge to change the "full kit wanker" movement into a "full kit winner" movement! Who's with me!?
8f7.jpg

Was out on Saturday night here in shanghai and saw a full kit wanker on the prowl.
Took a shot in a crowded bar.

IMG20150913021216.jpg

Last edited:
Back