This Weekend's Card is Sneaky Good.

Agreed.

Though I might the only person who doesn't enjoy watching Clay Guida (for various reasons).

It really isn't lmao

Clay Guida is on the main card. It's not exactly filled with talent. Outside of the main event which is literally Jose Aldo as the draw, Manel Kape is the only other fighter I am interested in.

Though I might the only person who doesn't enjoy watching Clay Guida (for various reasons).

blaspheme_blues_brothers.gif

@Bubzeh won't leave me alone about the Buys Vs Martin fight, safe to say he's very excited.

Disappointing lack of ladies elsewhere on the card though.

You've loved every second.

All jokes aside, it's a big boy fight. Mallory is an experienced pro, not to be messed with. Really looking forward to seeing how Cheyanne deals with her. I'm shaking just thinking about it.

Sometimes people forget the lengths these women go to just to keep us MMA fans happy.

I never really thought about it until now, but this card is really stacked with "can't miss" fights for the hardcores. Even the one WMMA bout could be fun since both chicks are sloppy brawlers and easy on the eyes. And don't forget, after Dec 18th we gotta wait a whole month for the next UFC card, so we should appreciate these last three for 2021.

Banger of a card and totally down to watch this Saturday.

Please Sherdog, update Jose Aldos fight finder photo. He looks like he has jaundice and hasn't eaten in years.

It really isn't lmao

Clay Guida is on the main card. It's not exactly filled with talent. Outside of the main event which is literally Jose Aldo as the draw, Manel Kape is the only other fighter I am interested in.

Get your casual ass out of here. It's actually a really good card, and it's free.

Lots of good fights. Love cards like this. Just hope this delivers.

I never really thought about it until now, but this card is really stacked with "can't miss" fights for the hardcores. Even the one WMMA bout could be fun since both chicks are sloppy brawlers and easy on the eyes. And don't forget, after Dec 18th we gotta wait a whole month for the next UFC card, so we should appreciate these last three for 2021.

It's for us, that's right

Get your casual ass out of here. It's actually a really good card, and it's free.

Lol

I just noticed that Jared Vanderaa, who looks like a complete can, is getting fed to an undefeated prospect.

Interested to see what Murzakanov can do. UFC brass either isn't sold on him or else they're just trying to make him look good.

I hate to say it but I think Font lands something really clean and shatters Aldo's remaining chin.

Not a lot of mainstream names for the conor fans, but there's a lot of great match ups for the people who actually know these guys. I'm looking forward to it.

I hate to say it but I think Font lands something really clean and shatters Aldo's remaining chin.

I'm a huge font fan and I'm very worried. I think Aldo's defense and his counters might be too much for Rob, but it is a five rounder so who knows..... Rooting for Font though.

Did Cheyenne Buys leave her dork husband and change her name

Back