This thread may have been made Lewis vs DC odds

its not a bad bet on lewis but do so with the understanding that the odds are pretty realistic this time, there aren't many unknown quantities about this fight, Lewis has the puncher's chance and thats it, he loses the fight everywhere else.
I know this isnt anything you said, just making a point for myself...DC isnt Roy Nelson and Black Beast impressed me in that fight how he was able to get up and still have power. Idk I just hope its a good fight, and not a repeat of Ngannou vs Stipe

Got a feeling DC is looking past BB onto the lesner fight and BB is training his ass off like never before, Duno man just have a weird feeling about this one, I am leaning towards the upset.

Most books have him around 5/1. There's really not that much value there, but do what you feel.

I want to know the current odds please, and how much will I make by putting down 250$ on Lewis...

I won the money by betting on Rose over Joanna 1....so its profit that I am gonna take another chance

Last I heard Lewis was 8-1 underdog
Dillashaw was also the same against Barao
Buster Douglas 15-1 odds over Tyson
Holly Holm 7-1 underdog against Rousey

SO miracles happen

Lewis has nothing to lose as DC has EVERYTHING to lose.
The hand can always land.
No clue. Would be so nice if there was some way to get this information. If i find the line, I’ll forward to you via carrier pigeon.

Better donate this money for a dog shelter. DC won't lose

right? @Wiktoruspro
Im not sure.. on paper DC should win this easily but Lewis signed a deal with the devil.. He is the most lucky fighter in the ufc, his last win shocked me, so much fuckin luck. To get 3 rounds of ass whooping and than finish the guy in last 14 sec wtf
My advice ? NEVER bet against Lewis, even if its Cormier, dont do it.. he might get lucky again.

not saying it can't or won't happen but a lot of people saying lewis is a good bet remind me of the ppl betting mcgregor vs floyd. just because the odds are high they put more stock in the odds without context on lewis actual chances and analyzing how they match up.

not saying it can't or won't happen but a lot of people saying lewis is a good bet remind me of the ppl betting mcgregor vs floyd. just because the odds are high they put more stock in the odds without context on lewis actual chances and analyzing how they match up.
Its a mma fight in hw and Lewis got a KO chance. I might take a stab at him, I know what you mean though. People are betting here sometimes numbers and not fighters, thats stupid but in this case Lewis has a REAL chance to win.

He thought he could put 250 on both sides and make money- cormier-700, Lewis +500 (thinking he could make money either way)..
This would be his best scenario with DC winning and Lewis losing, hence- he could only break even.

The other way he wins 1250 on Lewis but gets leveled for 1750 with DC losing(as he loses 500)

Last edited:
No - you'd lose 1750 on DC(if DC lost)- and collect only 1250 on lewis
The other way around you break even

He thought he could put 250 on both sides and make money- cormier-700, Lewis +500 (thinking he could make money either way)..
This would be his best scenario with DC winning and Lewis losing, hence- he could only break even.

The other way he wins 1250 on Lewis but gets leveled for 1750 with DC losing(as he loses 500)

ryan knows what he meant, but he's baffled because your maths is shockingly off.

given the amounts stated you would win $1k profit on lewis if he wins, and you'd lose $215 if DC wins. you absolutely would not lose $1750 if DC wins and no way you would break even lol

Last edited:
Uhm, is this a stray from the main forum? Would explain some of the...uhm 'questionable' stuff we've seen in this thread.

ryan knows what he meant, but he's baffled because your maths is shockingly off.

given the amounts stated you would win $1k profit on lewis if he wins, and you'd lose $215 if DC wins. you absolutely would not lose $1750 if DC wins and no way you would break even lol
No I said if DC loses at 7-1, he loses 1750 (250×7) which means he only makes 1250 other way (250×5)...

Other way around you make 250 and lose 250.
Unless I'm experiencing a brain fart, I'm fairly certain I'm on( unless I innocently worded it the wrong way- I'll check but don't think I did)
Bottom line he either loses 500 or breaks even.He can't win money "lol".

This isn't football or basketball where you can look for a possible middle.Theres a reason why as the favorite goes up , there's a bigger difference in comeback (underdog)(boxing MMA)
Layman s terms- he wants 250 on both fighters (silly)
DC wins- net profit- loss = 0
DC loses - net loss - 500

Last edited:
No I said if DC loses at 7-1, he loses 1750 (250×7) which means he only makes 1250 other way (250×5)...

Unless I'm experiencing a brain fart, I'm fairly certain I'm on( unless I innocently worded it the wrong way- I'll check but don't think I did)

This isn't football or basketball where you can look for a possible middle.Theres a reason why as the favorite goes up , there's a bigger difference in comeback (underdog)(boxing MMA)

This.I don't understand the lack of simplicity.

What...? Im glad this doesnt happen when my brain farts.

uhm i dont know what your talking about tbh. you initially said that DC is 7-1, I assume you mean he is 7/1 odds on, or 1/7 in fractional odds -700 in ML or 1.14 in decimals because obviously he isn't going to be a 7/1 underdog. but even then I have no idea how you worked out that you would lose $1750 on dc from a $250 bet on both fighters (regardless of the odds). if you bet both sides with dc at -700 and lewis at +500 then the amounts i stated are right. I have no idea why you are multiplying 250x7 when you should be multiplying it by 0.14 to get your profit on DC.

@IDGETKTFO thought you were saying DC is a 7-1 dog so he thought it's an easy freeroll.

This.I don't understand the lack of simplicity.

forget to log onto your alt man?

Last edited:
@IDGETKTFO thought you were saying DC is a 7-1 dog so he thought it's an easy freeroll.

I already mentioned that i suck at betting odds. I have no idea what you're even saying i said. I was just trying to figure out a way to either make a chunk of cash on Lewis, or break even betting on DC. I am probably just better off betting like $50 on Lewis and streaming the PPV. lol

I already mentioned that i suck at betting odds. I have no idea what you're even saying i said. I was just trying to figure out a way to either make a chunk of cash on Lewis, or break even betting on DC. I am probably just better off betting like $50 on Lewis and streaming the PPV. lol

i think you wanted to bet on both sides enabling profit on one guy and breaking even on the other? this is a freeroll or arb. but the odds on dc mean that a $250 bet will return $35 profit. i have no clue what franklin is talking to himself about.

Back