This thread may have been made Lewis vs DC odds

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I want to know the current odds please, and how much will I make by putting down 250$ on Lewis...

I won the money by betting on Rose over Joanna 1....so its profit that I am gonna take another chance

Last I heard Lewis was 8-1 underdog
Dillashaw was also the same against Barao
Buster Douglas 15-1 odds over Tyson
Holly Holm 7-1 underdog against Rousey

SO miracles happen

Lewis has nothing to lose as DC has EVERYTHING to lose.
The hand can always land.

Last odds i saw had lewis at +450.

Worth a bet i suppose.

You won money my betting on a fight but you don’t know where to go to find fight odds? Funny.

Google “mma odds”. Yes, it really is that easy.

DC is around 7-1 which means Lewis comes back at around 5-1 so 250 will get you 1250 if beast pulls it off.

DC is around 7-1 which means Lewis comes back at around 5-1 so 250 will get you 1250 if beast pulls it off.
Oh man, tempting, Lewis is looking THIN he will be weighing less than DC from what I heard Florian say on his podcast BUT in the end DC has more skills, its a risk but Jesus 1250....I could pay my rent

its not a bad bet on lewis but do so with the understanding that the odds are pretty realistic this time, there aren't many unknown quantities about this fight, Lewis has the puncher's chance and thats it, he loses the fight everywhere else.

bet $250 on Lewis, then bet $250 on DC. Either way you make money right?

Or wait, you would have to bet more on DC to make up for the $250 loss on Lewis

Oh man, tempting, Lewis is looking THIN he will be weighing less than DC from what I heard Florian say on his podcast BUT in the end DC has more skills, its a risk but Jesus 1250....I could pay my rent
Lol- good luck man- upsets do happen in this sport but I don't see it here.

Lol- good luck man- upsets do happen in this sport but I don't see it here.
If I dont and Lewis lands that punch Ill be so mad at myself. Like with Rose I had a feeling...

I have a feeling DC will be coming in , he has that ego, he has a fist he just started to be able to close from an injury...

Derek has nothing to lose but fight to the death he wont be getting another shot again. Stipe was doing well against DC until he got caught. He will exchange with Beast...It will happen.

its not a bad bet on lewis but do so with the understanding that the odds are pretty realistic this time, there aren't many unknown quantities about this fight, Lewis has the puncher's chance and thats it, he loses the fight everywhere else.
DC is coming in with a hurt hand, so he says anyway.
Plus Derek is fresh just coming off a fight then right back into camp.
I have a feeling DC is looking past him at Brock...or Jones...Derek isnt on his mind but he will once his hot balls are on DC's chest while being TKOed.

Hoping anyway............

Back