**This thread has a slightly medicinal smell**

Lolz. Vampires see just fine, my friend.

Vampires are the shit, gotta be honest about that. As long as you're not a twatlight kind of sparkly fairy vampire. I qualify more for a werewolf myself. Hairy as fuck, lol.

Does this require an invite?

If so, hit me up please.

I'm getting freaked out by the amount of grey i see in my hair at the sides of my head.

Opinion, guys? Is it worth dying my hair forever to hide it, or should I embrace it and slowly go grey gracefully?

I'm getting freaked out by the amount of grey i see in my hair at the sides of my head.

Opinion, guys? Is it worth dying my hair forever to hide it, or should I embrace it and slowly go grey gracefully?

This obviously can only be judged with a pic of you.

I just get a 1 all over. Problem solved.

Dye. Dudes pull off grey, but womanz ... not so much.

Im the same age as you and my hair is pretty much all grey on the sides now. Ive got to keep it short on the sides ( number 1 guard short ) or it just looks kind of scraggily .........long grey hair just doesn't work very well imo. Its probably harder for a woman to pull it off anyway unfortunately . Id probably color it if I was female , Id have to dye it every week with the length my hair is lol!

Awwwwwww man. Do you guys have any idea what hair dye upkeep is like? Are there really NO cute greying girls?

I'm not at the point of it being noticeable to others...yet.

We're also still trying to decide whether to have a second child. But I'me going to be 35 soon.

What's the latest, you think?

Awwwwwww man. Do you guys have any idea what hair dye upkeep is like? Are there really NO cute greying girls?

We're also still trying to decide whether to have a second child. But I'me going to be 35 soon.

Right , wrong or indifferent a woman being " cute" is generally rooted in appearing to be young and fertile........grey hair doesn't really jive with that whole biological notion.

35 isn't too old at all , I know lots of people that have had kids in back half of their 30's. My wife works with a 45 year old chick that JUST had a freaking kid! It might take a little longer to get there and there is an elevated risk of complications , but if you're otherwise healthy I don't think its much of a factor ( 45 is pretty extreme though )

I'd rather be gray like Kenny Rodgers, than bald like Telly Savalas. In this thread, and this thread only, do those two names mean anything is my guess.

I hate to say this.....but since you are a woman, you gotta dye it. For a dude, it doesn't really matter.

On a side note, This last summer I turned up to a friend's annual birthday golf tournament. It was kinda funny how many guys started going a little grey at the age of 40 exactly.

I'm 44. My kids are grown. Now if I could just figure out how to get them to finish college and move out.

You did it right. Mine will be grown when I'm your age too.

I personally have no problem with a woman with grey hair, I am a fan of the natural look. Even if it' means signs of aging. It's just nature.

My mom got her last kid when she was 40, so you're good to go, IMO.

Some good looking grey women.

stacy-london-gray-hg-lgn.jpg

01cc2a06567e30cac15960f3e19545b5.jpg

I know this one is dyed, but holy fuck!

grey+hair.jpg

Last edited:
But if you're asking what the latest is, which you were, then I'd say that if you have no real reason to postpone then go for it. Because around 40 the risk of complications and developmental issues significantly increases, so it would be safer to do it sooner.

If you're a man it's perfectly fine to go grey.

Back