This simple graph shows why the economy is about to party like it's 1929

Do you fuck with a lot of graphs? The scale increased by a lot there at the end.

If you cut off the last quarter and zoomed in and made a new graph it would not look nearly so directly correlated.

Obviously the rising tide is raising all the ships.

But who knows how high household wealth could go and detach from GDP if we see more radical disruption of industries and the economy gets more decentralized, etc etc

Ummm, in what way did the scale increase?

I see the same ratio step increase for both of the y, and x axis.

Ummm, in what way did the scale increase?

I see the same ratio step increase for both of the y, and x axis.

You ever looked at a long term chart in linear vs log scale?

You realize the percent difference in the two lines seems exaggerated over time but in fact is actually quite similar?

. AKA when the banksters held a silent coup in this country.
RG0BS1U.gif

aiEJH.gif

I thought the trade wars and rising rates would slow down the economy, but it's been resilient.
I saw the housing market overheat and knew a crash was coming didn't think it'd be that massive.
That said I don't see what's overvalued or dangerous right now.
I follow stocks and not much seems in the bubble category. In fact PE has come down a lot this year

Let me ask you this. How many of these people are Jews?

Nelson Aldrich, A. Piatt Andrew, Henry Davison, Arthur Shelton, Frank Vanderlip and Paul Warburg
I have no idea, not planning to put any real time in to it either
so you tell me

I have no idea, not planning to put any real time in to it either
so you tell me

2 of the 6.

A conspiracy of bankers does not mean the Jews did it. I promise you that WASP's are not under represented in banking.

See this is my worry. I can show you all kinds of numbers that show something really bad happened in the 80's. Where numbers, such as productivity, and wage growth were correlated. Where the ratio of HC spending to GDP held at 10% for decades from the 1940's-1980's. Where national GDP and household wealth were intertwined. And then they just stopped correlating with each other, all around the same time.

Something happened in the 80's, where all these numbers disconnected from each other. Where the systems stopped being functioning systems. AKA when the banksters held a silent coup in this country.
Its not the 80s exactly. We left the gold standard in...71' i think.. so that may be a big part of it.

2 of the 6.

A conspiracy of bankers does not mean the Jews did it. I promise you that WASP's are not under represented in banking.
Can you explain the WASP thing to me? I hear it from time to time and Google tells me it stands for White Anglo Saxon Protestant but i dont see how any of that is relevant. Not all bankers are White and....Protestant? What about all the other religions? What am i missin in my ignorance?

Can you explain the WASP thing to me? I hear it from time to time and Google tells me it stands for White Anglo Saxon Protestant but i dont see how any of that is relevant. Not all bankers are White and....Protestant? What about all the other religions? What am i missin in my ignorance?
WASPs are the old money establishment families of the northeast. Way back when Catholics were icky Irish/italian recent immigrants still

The American market is wildly over valued on any analysis.

It's not a matter of if it corrects; but when and how much.

Just that the US has always been a majority WASP nation.

In China, Chinese bankers run shit.

Its not the 80s exactly. We left the gold standard in...71' i think.. so that may be a big part of it.
Stop trying to come up with simple answers; now is the time to PANIC! Quick sell me all your fakebook stock, crash it before it crashes you

Get your SHFT kit in order fellas.

Not much to say on that graph other than it's not clear if there's a direct correlation. Could just be a coincidence.

What I'm interested in is when the advertising bubble bursts, sending Alphabet and Facebook stock crashing. Ads represent 85% and 90% of their revenue, respectively. Beyond that you have several other companies where ads represent large percentages of their revenue like disney, comcast, cbs, verizon, etc.

These companies combined represent around $2T in market cap, making up a significant portion of the NYSE.

Do you fuck with a lot of graphs? The scale increased by a lot there at the end.

If you cut off the last quarter and zoomed in and made a new graph it would not look nearly so directly correlated.

Obviously the rising tide is raising all the ships.

But who knows how high household wealth could go and detach from GDP if we see more radical disruption of industries and the economy gets more decentralized, etc etc

I think that is what he is saying. The blue line, and yellow lines used to be correlated, and then they stop being correlated, and now everything out of whack.

Let me ask you this. How many of these people are Jews?

Nelson Aldrich, A. Piatt Andrew, Henry Davison, Arthur Shelton, Frank Vanderlip and Paul Warburg

Paul Warburg is jew, and the rest were before your graph, and certainly before the things you are claiming happened.

Long time friend of mine who is a fiduciary believes we’re in for a 25% market correction next year.

Back