• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media This scary delayed Knockout occurred at Team Combat League

The comment on the professionalism of the opponent for recognizing something wasn’t right and not teeing off on him is sport on. Good for him. I hope the other guy is okay.

EDIT: I looked up the fighter, he was released from the hospital and posted something on his instagram saying he was fine. So - alls well that ends well. Scary stuff though.

What the hell happened here.
Hopefully that guy is okay:

Looks like a brain hemorrhage in my opinion, regardless, he should never fight again if he even survives the month. Not being morbid but a bunch of guys have died after fights this year.

this reminds me of that time in UFC where Edson Barboza knocked out Shane Burgos. took him like 5 full seconds to go out from the punch.

i really hope Tramaine doesnt have any lasting damage from this. its good to hear he got out of the hospital ok.

Looks like a brain hemorrhage in my opinion, regardless, he should never fight again if he even survives the month. Not being morbid but a bunch of guys have died after fights this year.

He barely got hit...I think he just had a seizure. Plus isn't team combat league like take turns boxing where they tag someone in or something? I think they only fight a certain amount of rounds

Plus isn't team combat league like take turns boxing where they tag someone in or something? I think they only fight a certain amount of rounds
Yes, it’s like a tag team game. I think each Boxer is in there for 2 rounds max.

it doesn't look like a seizure or any sort of brain trauma. it honestly looks like he wanted out, not in a cowardice way or anything. he could have been having a panic attack or something, or trying to drum up some social media clout. just doesn't look like anything trauma-related or really even health-related. there's no condition that makes you do that. if you've ever been around people who have seizures, you know that's not a seizure.

He barely got hit...I think he just had a seizure. Plus isn't team combat league like take turns boxing where they tag someone in or something? I think they only fight a certain amount of rounds

You might be right, in fact i'd prefer if you were with how many boxers have died recently.

he legitimately did not get hit. like, at all. really odd. never really seen anything like it.

Back