:/ This saturday is going to be the most bittersweet night ever...

Cromier will punch the Fat out of Nelson

Well thank God you've seen the future... mind telling us if WW III is near?

Don't worry Sanchez has a pretty good chance of winning even if he just eats punches all night. All he has to do is plod forward wingin' haymakers that don't really even have to land.

Well thank God you've seen the future... mind telling us if WW III is near?

We are gonna have WW 3 in the next week. Start preparing to leave your job and find a farm or ranch or local religious community, hell, even a cult at this point, and try to survive with them. The nation will be destroyed in one week - just watch. Within 2 weeks millions will die in an undeclared civil war, millions more will lose everything, and many will kill themselves as a result, and then the same thing will happen in various nations around the world.

DC will win, but it's not going to be a JDS/Werdum style beatdown of Big Roy

DC will win, but it's not going to be a JDS/Werdum style beatdown of Big Roy

Same here. I can't see Roy Nelson beating Daniel Cormier. I like both guys, by the way, but DC's wrestling is too good, his cardio is too much, and I see him outmuscling Roy and controlling the fight.

I'll do you one better, when Jones fought Rashad it killed me because I knew one of them would win.

LMAO. This has to be one of the funniest things I have read in sherdog. The hater in me loves this joke

Rooting for Nelson so he can stay as a pain in Dana's back. :D

Jds vs cain is going to look a lot different than anything we've seen before so don't worry about it being the same as the second.

Hope the fat man gets it done. I wanna see a belly rub!

if u wanna see a belly rub just find a mirror real quick

(i just dont know how some of you think JDS can beat a healthy Cain...).

Did you know JDS wasn't healthy for either Cain fight? Torn meniscus in the first, rhabdomyolysis in the second.

I thought this was a serious thread...until I read Cain will finish JDS...

Lol....

Lol.....

lol

I haven't ordered a PPV in a long time but this I might buy. I'm really looking forward to Diego's fight.

Hopefully Nelson get's cut after DC dominates him and JDS mans up an fights Fury or someone after Cain finishes him.

Last edited:
Back