:/ This saturday is going to be the most bittersweet night ever...

Hopefully Nelson get's cut after DC dominates him and JDS mans up an fights Fury or someone after Cain finishes him.

you cant honestly be serious? fury is a punk ass and even though i dont think jds could beat a klitschko, he would have his way with fury and ko him. plus cain will not finish jds.

I'm pumped for the fight, but I feel it will end bitterly for me with JDS losing. Don't have a problem with Cain, but yeah, I'm going for JDS. I can't really imagine JDS becoming the champ this weekend. I hope he does though.

Hopefully Nelson get's cut after DC dominates him and JDS mans up an fights Fury or someone after Cain finishes him.

You do know Nelson just signed a 9 fight contract with the UFC before the Stipe fight?

I have a feeling that Cormier's going to TKO Nelson in the 2nd or 3rd...

Cain will retain in another bloody war .
The Fat Bastard will derail the DC hype and send him to 205 .
Diego will upset Melendez imo . I just feel it .

Yeah.

Last week I was looking outside my living room window waiting for the others to pass by my house.The others love to pass by my house exactly at 11:45 pm but that day they didn't show up on schedule. Well I thought to myself that it was nothing to worry about but eventually 2 hours passed. I was now beginning to panic because the others are very punctual creatures so they must have been in some sort of trouble. My cell phone rang and I picked up and I heard a stranger's voice. The voice said "Make sure you cover yourself with 3 blankets before I call back again..." The stranger which sounded like Danny Glover with a bad cold hung up and I tied my left shoe. I thought this was a bad prank and I ignored the stranger's orders.

It was now 2:45 am and still no others passed by the house. I came to the conclusion that the others were all destroyed. The others loved to throw rocks through my window whenever they passed. Attached to the rocks were notes that said "We owe you a new window". The others were creatures that had sense of honor and always replaced by broken windows the next day. The phone rang again and this time the voice told me I didn't listen and soon I would be visited by the trash man. I knew all the trash man's weakness so I laughed at the sickly voice and hung up. 10 minutes passed and I heard a knock on my door. I looked through the peep hole and saw it was the others waiting outside. They were all battered and bruised and I knew then that they must have fought an enraged jogger.

Wut-XD-random-29839102-500-276.jpg

Back