This proves Michal Bisping would have been champion had Dana gave him his title shot versus Silva

The silva that fought bisping is a shell of his former self. It was apparent from the beginning he is considerably slower than he used to be. Prime silva would have tkoed bisping, no doubt in my mind. Hell he could have tonight if he fought with ANY kind of killer instinct. He basically gave the fight to bisping by sitting on the cage the whole round in the fourth

This thread (along with all your other ones) just proves how much of a terrible troll you are

Bisping has always been the One True GOAT and he's finally proved it tonight. The debate should be settled after this result, imo.

tumblr_lxlyllphxi1qay81po4_250.gif

...there are people who actually believe Bisping won that fight? lol.

After your plethora of shitty threads, I think this one may be number one. You're either a troll or not very bright...or both.

I said the same thing ts. Anderson fanboys are bitter they bought into a hoax.

I've always said he had the style to beat Silva and this just proved me right. Bisping would have been Champion had he been given his title shot.
LMAO. Yeah, if Silva was over 40 when he was champion, haha. Get real, Anderson of 5-10 years ago would have absolutely destroyed Bisping, and it wouldn't have been competitive. Silva looked slow and old tonight, and still made Bisping look like he ran into a wall with his face 2 dozen times.

MMAth right there. Diminished Silva of today would have defended just fine against Bisping back in the day. Remember Bisping has been given multiple number one contender slots, but he kept losing so no title shot.

No it doesn't mean that at all
10 times out of 10 that might not happen in this day in age... Let alone back then...bisping won the fight on points but still got his ass kicked HARD...and silva seemed a lot better then the Diaz fight wonder what he looks like next

This thread proves nothing except how strong your ego is.

Nope, this was top 5 worst decisions in MMA history, no way in hell Bispign won that fight. Hell even Dana White said Silva won 3-2.

Bisping barely got by a dried out Anderson in his hometown, NO...!

Knew this bs thread would happen if bisping won. Wrong. This isn't over two years ago and bisping never could beat a top 5 opponent to deserve a title shot

Back