This proves Michal Bisping would have been champion had Dana gave him his title shot versus Silva

I would have liked him to be Weidmans first defence of the belt. Bisping is to the UK what Weidman is in the US. They look alike, same flex pose on the scale with the flags.

It would have been a great promotion.

At this point, title run, why ruin this win. Take the money and run while yoy can still see out both eyes!

41 year old with no chin just beat his face in while acting like a clown.

For many years I've heard that people should need to past an IQ test before they can vote. If only that were true about starting threads on Sherdog.

41 year old with no chin just beat his face in while acting like a clown.

Yep. Silva circa 2009 would destroy Bisping. Having said that, Bisping's style matches up better than many of Anderson's earlier opponents, so even in 2009 Bisping might have done a bit better than Forrest, Franklin, Maia, etc.

Problem is that Bisping always got ktfo in the #1 contender fight every time. This is probably the first time he hasn't, and it was extremely close and questionable.

Problem is that Bisping always got ktfo in the #1 contender fight every time. This is probably the first time he hasn't, and it was extremely close and questionable.

Problem is Bisping couldn't beat roided fighters. A clean UFC Bisping is champ.

yup. used to say the same, that bisping was a good matchup against silva

it helps that bisping isn't afraid of silva and would not have bought into his hype

oh well that's ufc, always protecting guys from real competition

Today marks the first fight in Bispings lengthy UFC career that he got his hand raised as an underdog---it doesn't matter how big or small..

When u think about this fact(and it is a fact), it speaks volumes about any title scenario in the past.
I put Bisping and Leites in the same position.
I dont give Tim Kennedy much of a shot in winning MW strap regardless of the sitch.

i cheered hard for Bisping tonight, but no it most certainly does not

Back