This photo of Johny says it all.

He needs to retire or move on to another org, he had a good career tho, even beating one of the GOAT, GSP, in most people eyes but judges

Funny how hard he dodged that enhanced testing or how fast his career went to shit in the USADA era though...

He needs to retire or move on to another org, he had a good career tho, even beating one of the GOAT, GSP, in most people eyes but judges

Most people in Germany also supported Adolf Hitler, doesn't mean they were right. And yes, I know what I'm talking about, my great-grandfather fought in both wars for Germany, and my maternal grandmother lived through WWII in Germany and in Denmark as a refugee before coming to Canada as an adult.

Back to business, Hendricks lost to GSP rounds 1,3,5. Has no one to blame but himself, he took it to GSP in the 4th and let him off the ropes in the 5th.

Don't really like Hendricks but the dude should probably stop with these insane weight cuts before he permanently mucks up his health. Don't want the guy to die or anything like that.

dipshit acting surprised like he hasnt been weighing himself constantly for the last 4 weeks and didnt know he was over.
But he was so close, you can't even imagine. Like, right there.

Bellator MW champ right there. Until Rory goes and beat him.

Johny went from top of WW to questionable extremely fast

not sure if USADA or ??

Seriously the guy should have shaved his whole body and gave himself a huge Enemma with one of those big red bags.

hendrick-see-no-evil-jpg.183667

Can do but need to OK it through @Lethal. Why don't you cut it out and pass it on to him? Or if you would like me to, I will do it.

edit: total brain fart. I already cut it out. doh!!

Awesome work as awlays bigwave! Didn't know @Lethal was in charge for emoji.

Where you at @Lethal? Don't be sacred homie, add this emoji

This is the guy who wouldn't let fans touch the belt when he had it because they didn't earn it. F*ck him. No tears shed, here.

How was he ever champion?

On a side note, why are there so many ways to spell the name Johny?
View attachment 183339

quoting your post b/c this website is shit and doesn't show attachments. this way i can see the attachment link in my post

no it's not my computer i don't use pieces of shit

EDIT: lol worth the extra trouble

I said it numerous times but Hendricks doesn't seem very bright and these actions confirm it. He's the type of guy that will go broke as soon as his fighting career is over. I actually feel sorry for his kids/family.

It's like a man's version of the infamous purple pillow.

Gotta feel bad for the dude. It's gotta be part genetics, some guys just can't eat the way he does and keep it off and other dudes can. It's nuts really.

hendrick-see-no-evil-jpg.183667

Can do but need to OK it through @Lethal. Why don't you cut it out and pass it on to him? Or if you would like me to, I will do it.

edit: total brain fart. I already cut it out. doh!!
Yeah go ahead and I'll get it added with the next batch

Back