This photo of Johny says it all.

Wait, he MISSED WEIGHT AGAIN? He was just on the UFC podcast saying how it was all mental and he's in the best shape of his life. Fucking LOL

He needs a new wife. He thanked her for his new found motivation. Obviously she is not good enough.

Johny Burgers vs Kelvin Burritos at 180 p catchweight.

How soft has he become? Are we talking about the need for some of Jon or Andy's thai pills?
I mean, those pills seem to burn fat pretty well.

jon_jones_jonny_bones_main.jpg

Imagine if Hendricks got on some of those dick pills. He'd make lightweight.

Eh.. time to move to MW you can't have the disciple and make the weight now face the taller, larger frames with longer reach.. shit happens.

Eh.. time to move to MW you can't have the disciple and make the weight now face the taller, larger frames with longer reach.. shit happens.

Agreed, although I think he would be better suited in Bellator now, more chance of a run there.

F*ck this Hendix weight cut thing.... where do you stand on Lando Vannatta?

The Legion Of Groove needz a groovy guy like you!

View attachment 183361

By the way from what I saw of Lando I don't think he cuts that much maybe 10 or so lbs.. max 15 hell I think he can make 145 lbs with the right set up, he is young and I'm sure he doesn't have it down to a science yet just to put things into perspective.

You saw that picture of him with Holly (who is a big girl 155 lbs) next to him and his reach ain't super long either he can find a home and take the belt at FW.

Let's see the fight.. then we can better see how he stands.

My picks:

41373-1164204.png

I think he will beat Magny to, but he needs to shine with a result like your pick

fucking juicer. this is what you get when you juice your entire ufc career. georges would fucking destroy you right now.

What in the utter CRAP?!!!

How the fuck does he look fatter after a weight cut than I do just walking around? I work a desk job 8-9 hours a day and he's a fucking (un)professional fighter.

Fuck this guy, fire his ass no matter what the result.

Back