• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This must be wrong - Ian Garry Vs MVP

MVP is almost 40 and has beat nobody. His entire style is based on speed and he's slowed noticeably over the last 2-3 years. He's sloppy as fuck.

If you think Garry is improperly ranked based on legit wins over Magny and Neil, imagine where that leaves you with Page and a life or death struggle with Kevin Holland. Also, why no mention of D-Rod?

Garry absolutely embarrasses him everywhere in this fight. Page likely calls it a day from the sport.

You have no idea what you're talking about or looking at, troll. Maybe you should watch something slow-paced enough for your slow brain to absorb, like golf or celebrity poker.

its the opening main card fight. I think it should be co main but guess they want to start the card off with something big.

Chances are Ian's getting knocked out cold way before any 4th or 5th rd. 😁

I think that’s why he’s worried. Imagine trying to figure out how to fight MVP all the while is springing at you like a jack in a box and doing the chicken dance to mock him

MVP is almost 40 and has beat nobody. His entire style is based on speed and he's slowed noticeably over the last 2-3 years. He's sloppy as fuck.

If you think Garry is improperly ranked based on legit wins over Magny and Neil, imagine where that leaves you with Page and a life or death struggle with Kevin Holland. Also, why no mention of D-Rod?

Garry absolutely embarrasses him everywhere in this fight. Page likely calls it a day from the sport.
There is no evidence of MVP slowing down. And you will provide no proof of your statement. And he's 36. Thats not close to 40. That's 4 years to 40. 4 years is a long time. Thats longer than Stipe's been away.

There is no evidence of MVP slowing down. And you will provide no proof of your statement. And he's 36. Thats not close to 40. That's 4 years to 40. 4 years is a long time. Thats longer than Stipe's been away.
He’s 37. Thats ancient in fighting years, especially at lower weight classes. MVP is a scrub who has beaten literally nobody. Nobody.

Garry os twice the fighter and mops the floor with poor man’s Roy Jones Jr. wannabe.

He’s 37. Thats ancient in fighting years, especially at lower weight classes. MVP is a scrub who has beaten literally nobody. Nobody.

Garry os twice the fighter and mops the floor with poor man’s Roy Jones Jr. wannabe.
That's not ancient at all. Age measuring in fighting is based on mileage. Not age.

Since you're so confident, let's bet our accounts? Account bet mtfk. Loser leaves sherdog lol

That's not ancient at all. Age measuring in fighting is based on mileage. Not age.

Since you're so confident, let's bet our accounts? Account bet mtfk. Loser leaves sherdog lol
Account bet? Over Garry/Page? What are you, 6?

Rofl

You have no idea what youre talking about with speed and fighting. Mileage can, but generally has nothing to do with natural slowdown.

Account bet? Over Garry/Page? What are you, 6?

Rofl

You have no idea what youre talking about with speed and fighting. Mileage can, but generally has nothing to do with natural slowdown.
Yeah let's go. Im confident in Page. You're clearly not confident in Garry. You just exposed yourself for talking out of your ass. I'll move on.

Better keep your keyboard fingers in place from now on though.

Yeah let's go. Im confident in Page. You're clearly not confident in Garry. You just exposed yourself for talking out of your ass. I'll move on.

Better keep your keyboard fingers in place from now on though.
My interest is staying on Sherdog far outweighs any false bravado you have from choosing a coin toss. A lot of gasoline huffed during childhood I’m assuming?

Mega casual alert.

@13Seconds

We can do 3 month avatar bet if that will help you compensate for your micro peen?
Lol i just called your bluff homie. You went from being seriously confident in Garry to it being a coin toss when I challenged your account.

Account bets are illegal in here these days LMFAO.

But yeah AV bet sounds fine. Let's make it 2 months. Deal?

Lol i just called your bluff homie. You went from being seriously confident in Garry to it being a coin toss when I challenged your account.

Account bets are illegal in here these days LMFAO.

But yeah AV bet sounds fine. Let's make it 2 months. Deal?
No no, 3 months. You not confident bruh???

Ive been watching all forms of fighting longer than youve been alive son.

Page is a literal can, hasn’t beat anybody of note and is nowhere near as fast as he was 4 years ago.

That's why you're a casual and don't watch fights outside of the UFC. You aren't even familiar with weight classes.

Lima, Holland, Yamauchi, and Daley are all better wins than anyone Garry has beaten.

Back