This Mickey Gall guy is actually legit. Did a little digging on him.

Ken Shamrock vs CM Punk.....Because we all know Ken will throw the fight for $$$$

Months of trudging through punk threads better have been worth my time. If he doesn't get his ass beat I might slap a baby.

4602d9d1b86636e51d76e4186da16b0374aa84c32a57fbd56ba36af03d1b71ed.jpg
hey farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Gall is a legit fighter. He trained, moved up through the ranks and earned his spot in the premier organization. CM Punk is going to get a rude awakening when he realizes 10 seconds in that this isn't what he signed up for.

Apparently his experience goes much deeper than the 2 mma fights he has had. Been training in MMA/BJJ since he was 16. (He's now 23) Been in a few BJJ tournaments. Even a few amateur kick boxing fights. He is a legit prospect.

I thought he was a novice like CM Punk where he just started training a couple years ago. Nope. Been training for like 7 years.

He's going to kill Punk. I think Dana is forced to give Punk someone legit. He couldn't give Punk a total scrub. Especially with the criticisms.

Just look at their ears and you'll have an idea of who's had more time on the mat.

Where have I heard t ha t saying...

True.
I still not understand why UFC made a fight to get someone "worthy" to fight Punk.
Should been faced against a amatuer like that "black power" right away instead.

A genius on this forum suggested Punk vs Royce. That is the best match UFC could make with Punk IMO.
Because it's a win-win scenario.
That genius was me. I was the first one to suggest a Royce vs CM Punk fight. Just search my history.

hey farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

"Shenanigans? You mean Shenanigans, right?"

super-troopers-movie-677419255.jpg

Last edited:
My friend who is still into pro-wrestling has told me that there have been cryptic happenings about CM Punk lately.

Back