This just in: Kanye out of The Sunken Place

Kanye is mind controlled avatar. He's under so much programming hes never coming out of the sunken place.
The Kardashians are Pansexual Luciferians. They programmed Jenner first now they are breaking down Yeezy.

I don't think PewDiePie is a democrat. Dude wore an Iron Cross while apologizing to Jewish people for something.

Democrats are the party of Slavery Bro. They support Fascist China. Chyyyyyyyyy...Na

I just want to see who they pick as VP running mate.

I'm thinking Neekolul has it for the Dems to get the Boomer demographic.
Maybe Taylor Swift for the Repubs... though she's a bit soft on foreign policy.

Good. Now all the outlets that were calling him a crazy person, can pretend he's the voice of reason now.

Good. Now all the outlets that were calling him a crazy person, can pretend he's the voice of reason now.

Yeah true. From what I read some celebs are mad at him due to the risk of splitting the minority vote.

We know how absolutely hypocritical the left are. If Trump announced today he was a democrat and would preside as a Dem the left would say he is brave, changed and a great man, just like that.

Yeahhhh.....

Ain't nobody forgetting that one bruh.

Kanye is a genius music producer. But as far as real world issues, he’s always come across as a pseudo-intellectual to me. One who likely falls somewhere on the autism spectrum. But the cult of Yeezus (as with all cults) have elevated his personal insights into something far more meaningful than it actually is.

Kanye is just a dude who once made some real good music and now makes ugly (yet popular) sock shoes. Why ppl put so much stock into this man's political takes is beyond me. In the words of the great Dave Chapelle: "where's Ja Rule to make sense of all this?"

Back