This just in: Kanye out of The Sunken Place

BloodyPoptart

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Yep that’s right, Kanye is back (without the red hat). Kanye has renounced Trump.

I’m guessing he got laughed at for announcing his run for presidency and could see from the feedback that people consider him a fucking joke since coming out as a trump supporter, and saying slavery was a choice made by blacks, and _______.

https://apple.news/AtodyKfAUStafaecrxfPFvw

giphy.gif

Matters about as much as when he supported him.

Say what you will about Kanye but if he meets the criteria to be eligible to run there is no reason he shouldn't if he feels he can do the job. Doesn't mean I think he would be a good President, just that its his right as a citizen to make the attempt.

He seems to ramp up his antics when an album is coming out, so maybe he has something in the works

2024 Elections
Pew Dee Pie (Democratic)
Kanye West (Republican)

Make it happen you bald goof (or God... whatever).

It's what the American people deserve.

Kanye is a thieve is what he is along with all the other "billionaires" like him who got about 2-5 million from the PPP program to run his company. Guys like this are laughing to the bank yet the republicans like Moscow Mitch bitch about handing out 1200 to regular joe's, meanwhile he is okay with his buddies to get millions free to run their companies. Republicans are such crooks...

Kanye is mind controlled avatar. He's under so much programming hes never coming out of the sunken place.

Kanye’s views on politics have never struck me as genuine even when he was in full support of Trump. His views waver like dirt in the wind...

Last edited:
He seems to ramp up his antics when an album is coming out, so maybe he has something in the works
I hope it's not another shit tier gospel album

What do you expect? He is trump butt supporter, it comes with the territory..

Udun doing what udun does, not thinking before he posts....

Jesus kid grow up. You wonder why you left wing cucks are laughed at. Can't even chill for jokes, always got that TDS running your mind, LMFAO

And wtf is Trump butt supporter? Fail

2024 Elections
Pew Dee Pie (Democratic)
Kanye West (Republican)

Make it happen you bald goof (or God... whatever).

It's what the American people deserve.
I don't think PewDiePie is a democrat. Dude wore an Iron Cross while apologizing to Jewish people for something.

Back