This is why UFC should never do a Super HW Division

J.J. Watt would be a SHW (would have to cut 25 pounds to make HW limit) and he's lean, fast, and can perform a standing box jump over five feet. I'm fucking tired of the bullshit argument that just because a guy is over 265 pounds, he's some sloppy fat dude throwing haymakers for thirty seconds and then gassing out.

Pay big guys and let them bang, bro, and you'd have some legit SHW talent. The NFL has legit SHW talent all over, so does every top D1 program in the nation. There are literally thousands of athletic men over 280 lbs (granting a 15 lb leeway for an "easy cut" to HW) in the age range of being potential UFC fighters. Surely a decent number can take a punch and show the cardio necessary to fight.

20161110055602_baruto.JPG

This dude actually advanced in the Rizin tournament.
What? You get enough of that when you see your 5'5 frame that looks just like that in the mirror?

J.J. Watt would be a SHW (would have to cut 25 pounds to make HW limit) and he's lean, fast, and can perform a standing box jump over five feet. I'm fucking tired of the bullshit argument that just because a guy is over 265 pounds, he's some sloppy fat dude throwing haymakers for thirty seconds and then gassing out.

Pay big guys and let them bang, bro, and you'd have some legit SHW talent. The NFL has legit SHW talent all over, so does every top D1 program in the nation. There are literally thousands of athletic men over 280 lbs (granting a 15 lb leeway for an "easy cut" to HW) in the age range of being potential UFC fighters. Surely a decent number can take a punch and show the cardio necessary to fight.

Lol JJ watt would never do mma because it pays dog shit. So your point is moot. And anyone else with his athletic ability would never be in mma either becaus rthe pay is a joke

Your moms vag is lumbering garbage
See, I purposely avoided the mom joke because it was boring, predictable, and at least 15 years outdated.

Besides, my mom's vag has been buried for three decades. It would be creepy if it were lumbering anywhere, but if it is, I hope it haunts you. The Bard's Mom's Zombie Vag, just stalking you down in Starbucks and whatnot.

Lol JJ watt would never do mma because it pays dog shit. So your point is moot. And anyone else with his athletic ability would never be in mma either becaus rthe pay is a joke

The Bard up in Your Face said:
Pay big guys and let them bang, bro...

You ain't too bright, eh?

It shouldn't be its own division, they should just add cruiser-weight @ 225 and let the heavyweights have no limit

Wins are wins. If fit guys are better they'll find a way to win.

Gastulum, Hendricks and lineker would still miss weight somehow

Back