This is what McGregor actually looked like at 160 lbs:

What's with people's cognitive dissonance towards other people getting tattooed?

Tattoos, just like earrings are a body-modification, yet i never see people hating on the latter?
I guess some people feel threatened by people who don't look completely like most other people.
(Not that there's anything wrong with looking "normal" - just to be clear)

Last edited:
He lost his abs after USADA, so he covered up the change with a tattoo.

Jan 2015 (Pre-USADA)
Conor-McGregor.jpg

Jul 2015 (Post-USADA)
chad-mendes-conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-189-mendes-vs-mcgregor-850x560.jpg

He went from having veins going across his stomach to wearing some love handles.

Still had the love handles in the Aldo fight too:
Conor+McGregor+UFC+194+Aldo+vs+McGregor+_Qwk47jTUmul.jpg

Didn't look great at UFC 196 either:
31E9CBB900000578-3478699-McGregor_was_confident_before_facing_Diaz_at_UFC_196_but_suffere-a-29_1457256510865.jpg
you're a dickhead and obsessed with connie.

Why does gondor lie with every breath? Guy lies for no reason. Lies about weight, lies about money, lies about torn ACL and broken foot. Pure mental illness!

He lost his abs after USADA, so he covered up the change with a tattoo.

Jan 2015 (Pre-USADA)
Conor-McGregor.jpg

Jul 2015 (Post-USADA)
chad-mendes-conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-189-mendes-vs-mcgregor-850x560.jpg

He went from having veins going across his stomach to wearing some love handles.

Still had the love handles in the Aldo fight too:
Conor+McGregor+UFC+194+Aldo+vs+McGregor+_Qwk47jTUmul.jpg

Didn't look great at UFC 196 either:
31E9CBB900000578-3478699-McGregor_was_confident_before_facing_Diaz_at_UFC_196_but_suffere-a-29_1457256510865.jpg
I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
He used to be shredded pre-usada, but post usada it appears he lost muscle and gained fat. His skillset is good enough to get him by a long as he has knockout power, but he doesn't have the muscular endurance he once had to get him to fight for a full five rounds without breaks like he did with diaz.

If there was a 165 lb division that would be perfect for him. He too small to mess with the big WW's.

If there was a 165 lb division that would be perfect for him. He too small to mess with the big WW's.

COnor is a natural 155er, he doesn't need the 165 division like some guys (Masvidal, Tyron). Him deciding to go to 170 is his own fault, packed too much muscles, will gas out. All Carone has to do it take it to the 3rd round.

Conrad didn't weigh 160 there lol

Imagine believing he'd want to fight at 170 if he actually weighed 160 without cutting

He has amazing delts that’s for sure

I’ve always thought delts are indicative of punching power
(Biomechanics not looks)
How so (serious question)? I thought power came from the legs / hips mostly.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
He used to be shredded pre-usada, but post usada it appears he lost muscle and gained fat. His skillset is good enough to get him by a long as he has knockout power, but he doesn't have the muscular endurance he once had to get him to fight for a full five rounds without breaks like he did with diaz.

Not convinced he did lose much muscle just gained a certain amount of his natural fat that he couldn’t shake - would imagine pre USADA he used fat burners to make 145.

This is what he looks like when he's around 170 lbs and not running away.

dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.0.0.jpg

you post this in every Conor thread LOL

desperate for likes
or desperate for something....

maybe obsessed with conor

Back